Number 19

Here we go number 19 like this ones going to be any different or so my parents think. They've tried everything boarding school, posh schools and not so posh ones all of them kicking me out after two months top. Right now I'm sitting outside the principles office waiting for the secretary to call me in. I've been waiting outside her office for like 20 minutes and it's not as if she's doing anything (that's the problem with having a glass door.) 36 minutes I am really tempted to go up to that secretary grab the metal stapler and throw it through the glass door if she doesn't call me in in the next four minutes. 39 minutes she's got 45 seconds or else this will be my second shortest visit to a school. My first was 13 minutes I was 14 and well I wondered into the science lab and well let's just say the teachers hair still hasn't went back from green but that was two and a half years ago a lot has changed since then. My parents got a divorce I live with my dad now and he's found someone else who is young enough to be my older sister which is really not fun when she asks you can she borrow your Patek Philippe watch. 10 seconds to go 9,8,7,6,5,4 "Ava Collins" a voice suddenly announces "Miss Johnson will see you now" who does she think she is a dental assistant?!!? So I get up and fix the red skater dress that the she-devil (Ashley aka my dads gold digger of a girlfriend) and walk to up to the glass door turn the glass door nob and take three stiletto steps and then stop in my tracks........

It's the first ever thing I have written so no hate please hope you enjoy- ellie__lynch