JJ's Wedding (s.r)

spencer reid x reader
summary: reader and spencer finally confess at jj's wedding
warnings: fluff
a/n: thank you for 4k reads!

walking up to the doors of Rossi's mansion,
Y/n opened the unlocked door.

her navy blue jumpsuit swayed as she walked, her silver heels clicking along the wooded floor as she made her way outside.

"hey!" Spencer cheered happily, rushing up to meet Y/n as she walked up to the backyard

"hi, Spence." Y/n smiled, noticing his navy blue suit and how they accidentally matched.

"you look so handsome." the girl commented, pushing Spencer's brown hair behind his ear.

she noticed the blush on the genius's cheeks as he grinned at her.

"look at you! you look amazing!" Spencer gushed, taking the girl's hand and making her give him a spin.

Y/n giggled, heat rising to her face.

"i saved you a seat next to me." the brunette man said, leading her over to the round table.

Y/n grinned, loving how he wanted her next to him.

"thank you, Spencer." Y/n replied, setting down her clutch on the clothed table.

she looked up, seeing Aaron and Beth walk in.

"hey guys." Spencer said, going up to hug Beth.

the four made small talk, everyone soon joining them outside as they waited for Will, JJ, and Henry to arrive.

"you look so pretty." Y/n complimented Emily.

"so do you!" Emily smiled back at the profiler.

both girls got into a conversation as Penelope walked over.

"why hello there Ms Thang." Y/n teased, looking at Garcia's outfit.

"you two look amazing." Penelope said, fixing her glasses.

"you look better! i love these jewels." Emily replied, taking a closer look at the blue jewels in the blonde's hair.

"you look great, Pen." Y/n grinned, crossing her arms over her chest.

the three girls got lost into the topic of decorations when Spencer walked over.

"what are you three talking about?" Spencer asked, standing next to Y/n.

"men." Penelope teased the Boy Wonder.

Spencer's eyebrows raised.

"any men here?" he questioned, looking directly at Y/n.

"yes! have you seen my Chocolate Thunder!" Penelope gushed, looking over at Derek who was taking to Rossi.

the four laughed, as they noticed the happy family walk up.

Rossi walked over to Will and JJ, having a chat as the blonde's mom came over and showed her daughter a wedding dress.

Spencer lead Y/n over to Henry, who was holding the rings in his tiny hands.

"can i see the ring, Henry?" Spencer asked, bending down to the child's height.

Henry carefully gave the tall man the ring, as Spencer did a magic trick to the blonde.

"look behind your ear!" Spencer said excitedly, pulling the ring out from Henry's blonde hair.

"do it again! do it again!" Henry laughed happily, his eyes full of amazement.

"look at you, a magician." Y/n joked, rubbing Spencer's shoulders.

Spencer blushed.

"i guess this wedding is getting started." Emily said, walking away with Penelope.

Y/n stood with Spencer as they watched JJ walk away with her mother.

"are you ready?" Y/n turned to the genius, her eyes meeting his.

"yep. are you?" he asked. she nodded.

deciding to be bold, Y/n grabbed Spencer's hand in hers and took him over to where the alter was.

ten minutes later the blonde walked out, a tight white dress on her body as she walked down the isle to meet Will.

Y/n looked in awe as she watched her coworker walk. she wished that one day, that could be her and Spencer.

Spencer grinned at JJ as she smiled at him, and she finally met Will.

Spencer looked over to Y/n, who was stood next to him, and watched as her face lit up as she watched the ceremony. he noticed the tears in her eyes, and he hoped that some day they could have a wedding of their own.

after the ceremony, they all sat down at the tables to eat dinner. the team laughed at a joke Y/n made, digging into the chicken Rossi cooked.

after dinner was put away, JJ and Will had their first dance together.

Y/n stood with Garcia, Prentiss, and Beth as they watched the married couple in awe.

"Pretty Boy," Morgan said, patting Spencer on the shoulder.

"yeah?" Spencer asked, looking at the buff man.

"when are you going to make a move on Pretty Girl over there? i've noticed you've been staring at her all night."

"i.. i don't know." Spencer shrugged, turning his attention back to the couple.

"you should ask her to dance." Morgan suggested.

"maybe." Spencer pressed his lips together, taking a glance at Y/n as she stood there with the girls.

the music switched from slow to faster, everyone dancing on the dance floor.

JJ, Penelope, Emily, and Y/n all danced together, laughing as they all hugged.

another slow song came on, everyone grabbing a partner.

"can i have this dance?" Spencer asked nervously, holding his shaky hand out for Y/n.

Y/n grinned, taking the hand.

"of course you can." the girl said, resting her free hand on Spencer's shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

the two swayed closely to the music, enjoying the company of each other.

Y/n sucked in a breath, looking at Spencer.

"i like you, Spence." she mumbled.

Spencer's smile widened, as he pressed his lips together with Y/n's.

the kiss was passionate, but appropriate for a wedding.

"i like you too." Spencer replied when they pulled away.