Triple Date (s.r)

summary: reader and spencer accidentally run into penelope, sam, morgan, and savannah on valentines day
warnings: SO CUTE SOSJWK UGH I LOVE MY BBs, another smut for you guys because i love you so much
request(my final one yay!)- "spencer being cute with reader then leads to smut"
based on 9x15

"this is your fault we haven't found a table anywhere." Y/n grinned, holding onto Spencer's arm as they walked in the chilly air. Y/n was dressed in a red dress with detailed lace, black heels, silver and gold rings decorating her fingers.

"are you kidding? it's not my fault when you look this good

"are you kidding? it's not my fault when you look this good." Spencer growled, nipping teasingly at her ear lobe.

"shh. my bra is struggling to make my boobs look good." she said taking her right hand and fumbling with her breasts.

"your boobs always look good."

"well of course you would say that, you're a man." she teased, looking satisfied with how they were currently held.

"fancy seeing you here." Spencer said, causing Y/n to look up. she was met with Penelope, Morgan, a man she didn't know- but quickly guessed was Sam by what the blond had told her, and a gorgeous woman who she assumed was Savannah.

"no way!" Penelope gushed, pulling the couple into a hug.

"you must be Savannah." Y/n smiled brightly at the brunette, giving her a quick hug as Spencer waved at Sam.

"is this what i think it is?" Penelope asked.

"our first triple date?" Savannah questioned excitedly.

"yes! let's go." Garcia gushed, grabbing onto Savannah and Y/n and leading them inside the diner.

"what's a triple date?" Y/n heard Spencer ask Morgan, causing her to grin.

the six of them sat down in a booth, tightly smooshed together as Spencer was sat against the window and Morgan, each man sitting across from their partner.

Y/n and Spencer unknowingly moved their feet so they touch, a habit neither of them knew they did.

"baby, what shake are you getting?" Y/n asked, her eyes skimming the dessert menu in amazement at all the flavors.

"maybe peanut butter? i don't know.." Spencer replied, his eyes twinkling.

"oh! they have a cotton candy flavor?!" Garcia squealed, her heels tapping the floor excitedly.

"i think i'll get (flavor)." Y/n decided, looking over the dinner menu.

when the food and shakes arrived, the couples ate happily, making jokes and not worrying about anything.

Y/n was laughing at something she had said along with the rest of the table, some of her shake falling out of her mouth and onto her breast.

"babe.." Spencer alerted subtly, feeling his dick twitch slightly as he stared down and couldn't help but let his mind wander.

"oh." Y/n raised her eyebrows in surprise, using her thumb to scrape it up and sucking it off gently. Spencer immediately felt himself grow semi hard, trying to cover himself up with a napkin.

after the bill came, Spencer practically pushed Y/n out of the diner and away from people. "why are you in such a-" Y/n began but her boyfriend cut her off when he grabbed her hand and placed it on his hard on.

"oh." she smirked, her eyes darkening with lust.

"so we should get home." Spencer concluded, intertwining their fingers as they walked back to the subway station.

when they arrived at their apartment, Spencer pushed Y/n against the wall, cupping her jaw tenderly as he kissed her deeply.

they walked their way into the bedroom, neither breaking the kiss until Y/n pulled off her dress, revealing a red lace bra and panties.

"keep the heels on." Spencer rushed out, taking off his button-up and tie along with his pants and shoes.

"sexy." she teased, pushing him back onto the bed.

"so needy for me, huh, baby?" she smirked, letting his erection spring free as she pulled down his boxers.

"please, Y/n." Spencer pleaded, the cool air sending a chill through him at his newly exposed body part.

"i'll give you what you want, but you have to tell me first, Spence." she said, taking off her bra and underwear, picking up his tie and binding his wrists to the head board.

"ride me, please."

"please what?" she asked, grabbing his length and straddling his hips.

"please, Mistress."

"good boy." she cooed, sinking onto him.

"fuck." he groaned out, tugging at his restraints.

"feel so good in me, love." she stated, bouncing up and down.

"can i touch you, please?"

"hmmm.. no." she moaned, feeling him touch her g-spot, goosebumps forming on her body.

"shit, i'm not going to last long, Mistress. may i cum?"

"cum for me, love." she accepted, his spurts of sperm shooting into her. she threw her head back, feeling her orgasm near.

"please.. if you untie me i can make you cum so hard." Spencer begged.

"since you asked so nicely.." she panted, untying the black material. Spencer wasted no time in flipping them over, using his now free hands to place them on her hips and started to pound away.

"fuck, fuck, fuck." she gasped, his thumb coming to rub circles on her clit.

"so good, Spence." she praised, dragging her fingernails down his back.

"cum for me, baby. do it." he growled, wanting to feel her convulse around him.

"fuck." she moaned out, clenching her eyes shut as her legs started shaking from the intense pleasure. Spencer rode out her orgasm, his sensitive cock aching as he came again.

he pulled out, laid down next to her, his chest rising and falling. after a few moments Y/n spoke,"happy Valentines Day, baby."

"happy Valentines Day, darling. i love you." he cooed, turning over to stare into her eyes as he trailed kisses down her torso.

"i love you too, Spence." she gasped, feeling his tongue come in contact with her clit.