13

A/N: Because all of my readers are being so sweet and cute I just want to make them as happy the way they make me... Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiss me harder" Daniel whispered in between our kisses.

I quietly moaned, trying to hide my emotions from him.

"Ohh Kath, you can hide all you want but I can feel your juices in my fingers." I felt him slowly rubbing my lace underwear.

I wouldn't lie, I am soaking wet down there. But I will not give him the satisfaction of knowing that I am enjoying this.

Suddenly his kisses started to get harsh and more intense.

"This is what you want right?" 

He pulled my hair and I can almost feel a couple of strand being pulled from my scalp.

"This is what you fucking crave?"

He pushed me to the bed and quickly try to choke me. 

Slowly his face is changing into someone else's face.

No! No! This can't be.

"SHOW ME HOW MUCH OF A SLUT YOU ARE!"

"NOOOOO!" I screamed as I wake up from the nightmare that I was having. 

Someone quickly opened the door, it was Stella.

"Mom are you okay? Are you hurt?" I can hear her concern.

I can't help but cry, how can this angel be the result of that day.

"Come here." I softly said. 

She jumped right on my bed and hug me.

"Are you sad mom?"

"No baby, I just had a nightmare." a nightmare that I can never erase in my head.

________________________________________________________________________________

"John tignan mo to! Dali!" Nagmamadaling sabi ni Julian ng makita nya ang chat ng daddy nila sa facebook.

"Let's have dinner tonight. I wanna tell you some things."  Yun ang laman ng chat ni Daniel sa kambal.

"Don't expect too much. He might just shower us with lies again." masungit na sambit ni Julian.

"Bakit ba lagi ka nalang nega?" lately Johns been noticing that Julian is becoming more and more irritated than usual.