Chapter 3 : Silent tour

It felt like hours before someone finally spoke, the entire predicament made it difficult to think straight. Everyone’s attention once again turnt to the girl with the pink stripe in her hair, whom was now standing on the stage.

  "Hey, we can’t take the stupid pug for reals, can we? It’s not like there is 'no' exit, there must be at least one way out! Anyway, let’s get our spirits up a little, y'all look like you been hit in the face with a fish", cheered the girl, painting on as realistic smile as she could. "My name is Jessica Salt, and I’m the ultimate Baker! Cakes, buns, i will cook all the yumyums!" she once again exclaimed. Jessica seemed impressed with her little poem, as she chuckled to herself. 

  "I see, then... I’ll go next" replied the boy with the polka-dotted glasses. He was wearing a green turtle neck, and his voice was incredibly soft, it was hard to make out what he was saying. "My name is Nick Jatin, I’m the ultimate digital musician... I make... music for games, and things..." the boy clarified. Nick then blushed, and went to his original position.

"Ooo! Me next! Me next!" shouted a energetic girl at the very front, she seemed like she was going to burst with excitement. All her clothes were pink, as were her eyes and hair. "My name is Heather Surisa, Teehee, and I’m the ultimate punk rock singer" Heather giggled to herself. Punk rock? Her appearance said otherwise, as she looked more like a pop singer than punk rock.

  "Let’s get this over with," said a boy with a purple top hat, and really thin eyebrows. He was wearing some kind of purple tuxedo, without the bowtie, "The names Alfonso Caprika, I’m the ultimate gambler".

  Geno stepped forward to introduce himself, "My name is Geno Capello, I’m the ultimate mathematician" he exclaimed.

  "A mathematician? I thought you had a more... aggressive or serious talent," Alfonso chuckled to himself, staring directly at Geno.

  "Heh? You think it’s funny? Who said I only have one talent..." Geno replied, clicking his knuckles, while slowly making his way over to Alfonso. Before Geno could deal with Alfonso, someone else stepped forward and interrupted.

  "Guys, call down, I thought we weren’t supposed to be influenced by Monopug... Anyway, my name is Tim Poffin, I’m the ultimate sculptor," said Tim while walking in-between Geno and Alfonso. He wore a shirt that had a pineapple printed onto it, and also wore a big scarf that wrapped around his neck.

  Geno and Alfonso glared at each other, but both returned to their positions. Dexter walked forward "Uh, hi, my name is Dexter Eon, I’m the ultimate painter...” The feeling of everyone staring at Dexter made him extremely uncomfortable, but he continued to stand idle, waiting for someone else to introduce themselves.

  Someone with scruffy brown hair and freckles stood forward. He also wore a shirt that was obviously too big for him, as his hands had disappeared behind its sleeves. "I’m Adam Palal... I’m the ultimate fisher!" the boy shouted, but immediately after started to stare at the floor in embarrassment.

  Another boy stepped forward, but this boy looked way more confident than Adam. He wore a lab coat, and he had goggles placed on his head. "I’m James Warden! I’m good at the sciences... and stuff like that!" James had a massive grin on his face, which stretched from ear to ear, and looked nearly as hyper as Heather.

  A boy with blonde hair and a quiff stood forward. His hair had so much gel in it that it literally looked like brick, but it oddly suited him very well. Other than his unique hair, he had a jet black shirt on that had 2 pure white stripes at the very bottom of it. "My name is Topher! My talent is hairdressing, but it’s so sad, my hair look o' so awful, i woke up and all I could find was this hair gel, and I went crazy with it.... oh well, heh, I’ll have to sort it out later" Topher announced. Oddly, once he started to mention the state of his hair, his eye kept on twitching, and he started to rapidly tap his foot.