19

"Jungkook, I want your milk."

After hearing what Taehyung said Jungkook couldn't help, he thought in the north direction,choked on his coffee. He started coughing and accidentally spilled coffee on himself.

Taehyung who was trying hard not to laugh got worried and ran towards Jungkook who was hissing as the hot liquid spilt on his chest. Taehyung gently rubbed Jungkook's back as he was coughing.

"Oh my god! You okay?" Taehyung asked, showing concern in his voice.

"Do I look like I am?" Jungkook said in an annoying voice because his chest was burning, hissed at the end of his sentence.

Sassy Taehyung let that slide and ran towards the fridge, taking out the cold water bottle, wetting the towel with it.

"Take off your shirt." Taehyung said, helping Jungkook to take off his shirt.

Taehyung was trying hard not to drool over that hard rock body. He was wishing from the morning not to look over half naked Jungkook but now here we are.

Ignoring those sexy abs and hard muscles, Taehyung carefully cleaned the coffee receiving hissing from Jungkook.

"Where's the first aid?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just simply pointed his finger towards the lower cabinet in the kitchenette.

Taehyung hurriedly grabbed the first aid box, taking out the ointment and carefully applying on the slightly red spot on Jungkook's chest.

"Do you wanna wear any shirt?" Taehyung asked as he finished applying the cream.

"No, I don't wanna." Jungkook said in a low voice. Taehyung hesitantly nodded. He was about to get up but the strong grip over his wrist didn't let him stabilize his balance and he fell on Jungkook, one hand on his shoulder and the other Jungkook was holding in firm grip.

"What do you mean by my milk ?" Jungkook asked in a low voice, staring into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung wasn't able to say anything that's naked rock body was already torture for him and now he was so close how he was suppose to answer?

"Speak up baby. Cat got your sweet tongue?" Jungkook said pulling Taehyung close by his waist, kneeling it which made Taehyung almost moan but he suppressed it by biting his lip.

Jungkook's eyes scanned Taehyung's face and ended up on his lips. He leaned it for kiss but his phone, breaking the blushing Taehyung from his trace.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance and picked the phone up, checking the name which brought a smile over his red lips. Taehyung raised up his eyebrow at the smiling Jungkook. He didn't like it not at all.

"Hey jennie," Jungkook cheered up, as he greeted the said girl with a full bunny smile, not noticing the pissed look over Taehyung's face.

Taehyung huffed, freeing himself from Jungkook's grip who looked at Taehyung showing his confusion.

He ignored the male and went towards making his breakfast but what he heard next made him stupid infront of himself.

"Aish noona, I'll visit you, stop scolding me." Jungkook whined as he continued talking to his dear cousin who was complaining to Jungkook not sparing time for her.

Taehyung looked over Jungkook who was looking like a five year old kid with pout over his lips. Taehyung giggled, that was the rare sight, having that hulk body boy pouting over normal scolding.

"Okay, I'll call you later. Okay bye love you." Jungkook cut the call and looked over Taehyung who was busy cooking.

"He look hot in my clothes." Jungkook mumbled under his breath as he scanned Taehyung like he'd got laser power and got to see what's behind those clothes.

Jungkook couldn't get enough. Taehyung was wearing his simple plain black shirt that was too big for him but he was still looking like a sexy man alive of the whole universe.

Jungkook smirked as he remembered Taehyung's said words. Oh,how much he wanted to give what his baby requested.

"Taehyung, you didn't answer me." Jungkook said, ready to get up but Taehyung turned around faster than the light, with spatula in his hand, glaring at Jungkook with squirmed eyes. Jungkook's smirk washed off, gulping visibly. Taehyung looked like a scary mad man according to him.

"That's ain't my fault you fucker that you thought my said words in the other way. I wanna borrow the milk that's in the fridge you coconut head." Taehyung said, ignoring the faint blush and burning over his face because what he said was totally what Jungkook was thinking.

"O-okay. Y-yeah you c-can borrow whatever you want." Jungkook said, cursing for shuttering but he couldn't help Taehyung looking scary.

Taehyung smirked at Jungkook's reaction. He was feeling like a strong price who had that hulk wrapped around his fingers.

"Scared bunny," Taehyung mumbled and turned around, continuing doing his left work.

There was silence, no words were exchanged except the sound of sizzling and tv. Jungkook was looking over Taehyung every now and then. He badly wanna hug Taehyung from behind and inhale the addicting fragrance.

"Jungkook," Taehyung called out while serving the omelette and fried nutri.

"Yeah?" Jungkook diverted his eyes from tv to Taehyung who came to him with two plates in his hand.

"I wanna wash my clothes." Taehyung said, placing plates on bed, went back to grabbing his milk.

"Uhm sorry but we ran out from detergent." A lie but Jungkook didn't mind, he wanted to have his time. Taehyung in his clothes, it's not a very daily sight.

Taehyung looked over Jungkook, ignoring his sexy body.

"Buy then." Taehyung said, knitting his eyebrows together.

"I'm not going out just to buy small things. what's the problem with those clothes, you seem comfortable in them." Jungkook said back.

"I'm not comfortable in b- in them. I wanna wear my p- my clothes." Taehyung whined, he wasn't having those boxers on him. He was comfortable in Jungkook's shirt that smells so manly,just like Jungkook but the main problem was the boxers. He couldn't say now he wanna wear panties with a shirt. That was embracing for him and that could be the reason for Jungkook's boner well who knows.

Jungkook looked over Taehyung with a blank face. He just simply ignored him and continued eating the simple but delicious breakfast.

Taehyung pouted at Jungkook as he ignored him.

"Just fuckin take them off then." Jungkook said in an annoyed voice.

"Fine," Taehyung was done now.