Chapter 3

Jc POV

After Kian and I finish Titanic we felt like we just needed some rest, so we showered together.

First Kian got undressed then I did and we hopped in together. Its kinda hard to shower in an abandoned warehouse that has no showers so we just collect rain water and dump it on us and call it a shower.

After a long moment of silence I finally ask, "Kian... Whats the outside like?"

"Its cool, I guess. The only things that have changed since we've been put in here is the buildings. They get remodeled and the world is actually looking pretty cool now."

"I want to see it." I say shyly. Kian smirks "No, Jc you know the consequences if we get caught."

"I know but you said yourself that the world is pretty cool and I haven't seen the outside since 2006, when they banned gays and we had to come here to survive."

"Jc your not going outside these walls, you know what will happen if you get caught and I can't let that happen. I would be miserable without you."

I know its true that he would be miserable, but i just have to see it.

Within the next few days they take the trucks out to go get some more stuff. When they opened the gates I snuck out.

I know the risks but its no better in there. They lock you up and you cant go anywhere or do anything.

I don't know what I should do first because the world is now full of wonderful things! I run up to the top of the warehouse to see what I might want to do first.

I see a park full of kids laughing and playing and I can't help but smile. I haven't seen kids in forever.

As soon as I get down off of the building I head over towards the park. I get stopped by somebody who tells me I look an awful lot like a teenager that went missing 7 years ago. He holds up the picture and I let out a small gasp. All i say is "holy shit." He gives me the odd eye as I walk away.

It just hit me, if the government knew we were gay and that we were still alive they would track us so when they found out that we were gay we had to run and dissapear. Now it all makes sense for why Connor doesn't want us out here.

"Jc c'mon you aren't suppose to be out here."

"Kian? Oh my gosh you don't know how happy I am to see you." I run up and hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey you two stop right there!" says a police man.

Kians POV

"Jc you know we can't show affection to each other out here or they will know we are gay and have us killed!"

"Kian I am so sorry I didn't realize, I was just, It was just that, I'm sorry I am an idiot."

"We can talk later, right now we have to run."

It's true, Jc is an idiot. We might not get back to the warehouse alive!

"Kian in here!" Jc leads me into another abandoned building and we lock the door and race up the stairs to the top to try and see an escape.

Luckily there was a building close enough we could jump to jump to it.

"Jc we have have to jump to the building."

"All the way over there? Your kidding right?"

Jc this is the only way we can stay together and stay alive.

We jumped and we barely made it. I'm just glad Jc and I will have more time together.

We get up from our rough landing and race down the stairs of the other building. Once were out we head back in the direction of the warehouse only to be caught by the police and shoved into police cars.

Jc and I have been split up and that might have been the last time I ever get to see him.

Connors POV

The trucks return with everybody and everything they needed. "

Thank goodness you guys are all okay.. Wait! Where is Kian? Somebodody find Jc we need to break the news to him."

How can Kian just be gone, he was one of my best friends and now he is just gone.

"Excuse me Connor, Jc is also gone sit." says a random person.

Shit I know exactly where they are.. They snuck out I heard Jc talk about leaving.

"We have to save them, they will be killed." Says somebody in the crowd I just realized it around me.

"No, we can't risk going after two people because it could mean losing more people."

Secretly I'm wishing they are okay and I really do want to help, but being a leader means making the hard decisions for the greater good. I really hope they are okay.