f o r t y

< February >

{ Tate }

In the span of two weeks, Ashton and I had a wedding planned. So that's why we are now in Florida and today we'd be getting married.

It's a small ceromony. Just us, Ashton's mom and siblings, Jack and Riley, my grandma, the boys and their girls, then my aunt Sarah and cousin Ellie.

We will also be finding out what gender our baby is today. They planned to do it after the wedding when we go back to my aunts house so that my grandma would get to see too, even if she won't remember it.

Currently, we're all at the little wedding venue. Luke, Calum, and Michael were in a room with Ashton and I was in a room with Emma, Sierra, and Crystal. Mine and Ashton's siblings were keeping track on Riley and his mom, Sarah, and Ellie were with my grandma.

"Are you okay? I know this ain't how you and Ash wanted your wedding to be exactly" Sierra asked, sitting next to me,

"I'm okay. I'm okay with it as long as my grandma gets to see it. I hate my grandpa can't be here. They did so much for me. At least one of them deserves to see this" I told her. She smiled and hugged me as the door was knocked on, telling me it was time.

I came around the corner and saw Ashton at the end of the aisle. He looked so good in his tux. Harry stood behind him, grinning from ear to ear.

When I started walking down, Ashton looked and he started to cry, making me want to cry.

Reaching the end, Ashton took my hands,

"You look beautiful" he smiled,

"You look amazing too" I smiled back, then we heard a small "hi mommy" from Riley. Everyone laughed and I waved at my little boy.

The preacher started speaking but Ashton and I were to busy staring at each other to notice. We snapped back to reality when it was time to speak, Ashton going first,

"Tate, I've loved you for eleven years and I don't plan on stopping. You've given me so much joy and we've had so much fun together. You're my best friend, my other half, my soulmate. We've been through some rough time but we still remained together. The first day I met you, I knew I was going to marry you. I have never been so grateful for Calum to meet someone and bring them into our lives. You are an amazing woman. You put everyone before yourself. You put up with all my bullshit and my shitty attitude. You give everything for our son and will continue with our baby to come. You've allowed me to be a father. You've shown me what it means to love unconditionally. You would give anything for family. And I have more to say but I'm about to bawl my eyes out" Ashton finished.

I was crying now too but I mouthed an 'I love you'. Now it was my turn,

"Ashton, you came into my life when I was a mess. You accepted me though. It was rough for us when we first started dating. We had to fight long distance and management, even my parents. But we made it. You have given me so much in life. You gave me a life I'm proud of you. We've done so much together. We have an amazing son and another child on the way. You're everything any girl wants in a guy. You're a great father, an amazing caregiver, got a pretty nice body, and will always put the people around you first. We have been through a lot from management, to fake news stories, to the awful twitter posts, but we made it. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

Ashton smiled and squeezed my hands. The rows her went on his spill again then grabbed our attentions and handed us each a ring,

"Ashton, repeat after me: Tate, I give you this ring..."

"Tate, I give you this ring" Ashton smiled as he slid it on, and continued to repeat what the preacher spoke

"To wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my wife this day and forevermore"

I grinned and it was now my turn and I slid his ring on,

"Ashton, I give you this ring, to wear with love and joy. As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. I choose you to be my husband this day and forevermore" I grinned,

"Ashton, you may kiss your bride" the preacher spoke. Ashton stepped forward, grabbing my cheeks and bringing my lips to his. I kissed him back, not wanting to break apart. When we finally pulled back I just smiled,

"I love you" he whispered,

"I love you too"

****

We got back to my aunts house and everyone changed. We weren't having a reception. We were just all going to hang out, plus Ashton and I are finding out what baby #2 is today.

Ashton and I walked into the room to get out of our clothes. As soon as the door was closed, Ashton's lips attacked mine. My arms went around his neck, tugging the hairs at the bottom.

Ashton tongue swiped my bottom lip. I allowed his entrance to my mouth and our tongues battled with each other as we just couldn't get enough of each other.

"I love you" Ashton pulled back and breathed,

"I love you too baby" I smiled and pecked his lips, "We should probably change and get out there. I'm hungry and I want to know what our baby is"

I quickly put on a sundress and Ashton put on jeans and a button up and we headed outside. The food was ready and we grabbed plates and started filling them. Ashton took care of Riley's as well.

We all scattered around. Riley sitting between Ashton and I. He was just gazing off until Emma ran up,

"Are you ready to find out if you're having a little brother or a little sister?" She asked him,

"It a bwudda" Riley said matter-of-factly,

"Riley, you can't get upset if you get a baby sister. You're gonna have to protect her from the bad guys" Ashton explained. Riley nodded.

"Alright, come on. Let's find out what you're having" Emma stood. Ashton grinned and picked Riley up and we walked over to the balloon we were going to pop.

Riley was passed to me and Ashton held the balloon and needle Luke handed him. Ashton was still looking around,

"Jack! Come here" Ashton called and I smiled. Jack hesitantly walked up and stood next to Ashton,

"You're in our family too" I told my little brother. He smiled and took Riley while Ashton and I popped the balloon,

"Final guess!" Michael yelled out.

"Girl" Ashton said,

"I think it's a boy" I laughed,

"Find out" Sierra pushed.

Ashton and I counted down and on one, we popped it and blue confetti came out. I jumped and hugged Ashton tight,

"Another boy" he chuckled and kissed me,

"I'm definitely out numbered" I smiled.

Jack and Riley joined our hug. Riley was happy he was having a brother,

"Bwudda!" He jumped around,

"So mom and dad, you all have a name?" Emma asked. Ashton and I looked at each other,

"We do but we're not sharing" I answered. Ashton and I had a backup name with Riley and we knew if we had another boy that it would be his name,

"It seems to be that you're meant to be a boy mom" Anne laughed as she walked up,

"I guess so" I laughed back, "But that's okay. I like having boys"

"Well, I love you both. If you need help with Riley, call and I'll be on a flight" Anne told us.

"Thanks mom" Ashton nodded and hugged her,

"Anytime son" she hugged him back, "February is busy for you all. This and next we have Riley's birthday" Anne smiled and picked Riley up,

"I have a bwudda!" He yelled,

"And you're gonna be an amazing big brother" Ashton smiled