Minju x Male reader- Sweetest love

Kim Minju. She was one of the most innocent girl u've ever seen.
Combined with her adorable personality and beautiful looks, your heart started falling for her before her debut in Iz*one.
U were best friends with her since u guys met in middle school and hit it off with one simple conversation which led to u the both of u becoming best pals with one another.
Throughout Produce 48, u kept cheering and voting for her and was even delighted when she was announced as one of the winners to debut.
Even after debuting the both of u kept in touch with each other until.....
"I knew it was stupid of them to include her in the debut lineup."
"She's not fit to be in the group."
"Disband Iz*one already!"
Malicious comments came out the moment the truth behind the Produce series was revealed that the lineup was already determined even before the show started.
"Iz*one members reportedly taking a break in their own respective homes."
Even right now Minju must be suffering u thought.
So u decided to take a trip to her house to try and comfort her.

Knock knock
"Who's there?"
"It's me Y/N. Open up Minju."
The door then opened while u weren't that surprised to see Minju all acting cheerful and happy yet her puffy eyes gave it away.
She must have been crying about the sudden news that affected her group.
"Hey Y/N! It's been a while." Minju said while smiling at u.
"Still acting aren't we.."
"Yeah.... it's been a while." U said while looking at her worriedly.
"So why did u come today?" She asked while u walked into her house.
Wow she was really acting dumb wasn't she?
Considering how she was the one who cries the most in the group, it was impressive to see her acting so bravely.
"Tell me Minju, are u really okay?" U asked her seriously which the girl had a sudden change in her look.
"Y-yeah of course I'm fine w-why wouldn't I be?"
U then walked to her and gave her a hug which the girl gasped at the sudden contact.
"Everything's fine Minju, Just let it out. Don't keep everything in."
Just then, u heard sniffs from her as she hugged back and immediately burst into tears while u patted her back.
"Sniffs~ t-they say I'm in t-the group because the votes are r-rigged." Minju said while crying.
"Hey it's alright. They can say whatever they want alright? I know u made it because u had the skills and talent."
No reply came as Minju just continued crying.
Timeskip
"U feeling better now?"
Minju nodded but not looking at u while facing the floor.
U sigh in worry not knowing what else to do to comfort the girl in front of u.
Right then u remembered something.
Every time she felt sad about something there was something that would help cheer her up.
U then took it out of your backpack as u handed it to Minju.
"Cmon Minju it's your favourite gummy bears. A little sugar can help to make your mood happy." U said while slightly shaking the packet of sweets.
She then slowly raised her head while looking at the sweets in front of her.
"You remembered...."
"Of course I remembered, Cmon u can have it all."
A small smile slowly formed on her face as she took the sweets from your hands.
U smiled as Minju started eating the gummy bears like a little kid.
"She's really cute. How could anyone insult her."
Minju noticed u staring at her as she started blushing.
"Y-yah Y/N why are u staring at me for?"
"I can't help it it's been too long since I saw u so why not take a closer and longer look right now." U replied making the girl smile and blush even redder.
"See u're smiling right now, u should smile more it looks good on u. And who knows this situation might be over before u even know it and until it's really over I'll be here for u."
"Y/N...."
"Alright enough of this topic let's go out shall we? U must be hungry." U said while the girl smiled at u.
Right now distracting Minju from the current situation was the only thing u could do to ease her suffering.
And maybe just maybe even take your friendship with her to the next level...

"Hey isn't that Kim Minju from Iz*one?"
"She's still brave enough to be out in the public after what is happening to her group?"
Looks like u couldn't even hang out with Minju peacefully.
Right now many people were criticizing her for going out with u when her group is in trouble.
Of course u did try to bring her to other places where there would be lesser people but it looked like wherever u guys went it just didn't seem to end.
And considering how emotionally fragile Minju is, u wanted to lessen the amount of criticism she was going to receive.
"U know what I'll just buy the food home. U mind waiting outside Minju?" U said but the girl shaked her head in disagreement.
"I'm fine Y/N there's no need to do this."
"Minju I can't let all these people say whatever they want just because there's something for them to talk about now. We're going back and that's that alright?" U said making the girl sigh in defeat.
"Alright then... But don't take too long alright?" She said while u nodded and went inside the shop.
It's all crazy she thought.
Who knew that the hard work that she had put into debuting turned out to be a fraud in the end.
If the votes weren't rigged would she have debuted?
Would she and her members still receive love and support from their fans even if they are able to stick together again?
Would their fans abandon them during this time?
Right now Minju couldn't help but think about the worst possible ending for them as she started frowning once more until she felt a push from behind making her fall on the ground.
She then looked back to see a group of menacing looking guys laughing at her while she just whimpered.
"W-what do guys want from me!" Minju shouted but only made the guys laugh more.
"Yah u still dare to be out in the public right now? I really envy your naivety Kim Minju."
"That's right u didn't even deserve to debut why don't u just disappear already."
Minju couldn't do anything but just cry as they continued to make hurtful remarks about her and her members until....
"YAH WHO DID THIS!?" One of the guys shouted making her look up.
The guys were all thrown at with food as she saw u coming out of the shop with a angry look on your face.
"Those food should be able to shut u guys up. Now get out of here before I call the police." U warned.
"U'll pay for this u bastard." The guys said before leaving the scene.
"Hey it's alright now Minju they're gone."
But what u got instead was a hug from her as she continued crying.
"I sniff I wanna go home now please..." Minju mumbled softly but u were able to hear her.
"Alright I'll bring u home."
On the way back to her house u managed to hoax her but she was still in a pretty bad mood from the insults just now.
"Hey Minju I'm sorry. There's no food right now for us to eat." U apologised.
"It's alright..."
"She's still bothered by what happened."
U didn't want to talk to her at that moment in order to let her have a peaceful moment of her own.
Yet u wanted to do something for her to make her forget about everything for a while so u thought of an idea.
"Do u mind going back first? I've got somewhere to go to." U said making the girl look at u confused.
"Where are u going?"
"It's just somewhere I've gotta go to. Don't worry I'll be back in a while."
"Alright then don't take too long."
With that u immediately ran back to your house to make something that would help to cheer the moody girl up.
Timeskip
Standing in front of her door again, u were nervous if Minju would like what u did for her.
"Hey Minju I'm back."
The door opened with Minju being curious about what u were holding in your hands as u walked into her house.
"What's that in your hands Y/N?"
U turned around as u handed her the box.
"Ermm I don't know if u like this but I made this for u." U said as u opened the box revealing what was inside.
Minju's eyes widened immediately after seeing what was inside the box.
It was a cake that said "Cheer up Minju, Hwaiting!"
There was no response from her which u thought she didn't like it.
"It's not nice isn't it... its alright I'll go get something else instead. Wait right-" U were about to throw the cake into the dustbin when u felt a hug from your back.
"I didn't say I don't like it."
"Thanks Y/N u're the best...." Minju mumbled while u smiled.