You are my sunshine

//Okay can we not take this literally all you science people out there? I'm trying to be artsy here//

Kaminari had a gravitational pull.

That was the only logical explanation Sero could come up with. Kaminari was a star and Sero was a planet orbiting him, stuck in his gravity.

There was no escaping him and his beaming presence. Not that Sero wanted, though. He was his best friend, after all. But sometimes he wondered if he would be better without his hopeless crush on the boy.

"Heey? Earth to Sero?"

"Huh?" he woke up from his thoughts to see a blur of pink right in front of his nose.

"Did you even listen to what we talked about?" she nagged while Sero tried to focus his gaze on her, without success. He gave up and softly pushed the girl away further from him.

"Sorry. I didn't. What were you talking about?"

Mina huffed and shook her head. Her pink curls slightly bounced on the sides on her face.

"We were thinking if we could go to the arcade and then maybe eat somewhere? Now that the exams are over and everything you know."

"Yeah, sure. Why not."

Sero caught Kirishima and Mina glancing at eachother with a meaningful gaze but didn't think much from it. The two of them were always onto some bullshit, no matter what the squad did.

"We just kinda thought we all need to get out of the dorms and have some fun. To release some stress, you know", Kirishima added.

"I'm not coming anywhere with you asswipes", Bakugou mumbeled to the shirt of the boy sitting on his lap. He had his arms around his waist and Sero thought he had been asleep.

"Sure you aren't, baby", Kirishima chuckled. They all knew he'd come.

"Hey hey hey, you guys are planning on something without me? Rude", a cheerful voice interrupted them.

"Well someome decided to flee the scene", Mina rolled her eyes.

"We're planning on going to the arcade and eating on Saturday. To loosen up a little."

"You can count me in. Were are we planning on eating?" Kaminari asked.

"We haven't thought about it yet, but not too expensive. I am broke and knowing you you are as well", Mina laughed.

"Nuh uh Mina, you can't say you're broke if you haven't seen my bank account", Uraraka chimed in from the other side of the classroom.

"Yea but we don't have a Todoroki who is willing to pay for anything and everything to get to his dad", Mina yelled back. Those who were in the classroom at the time burst to laughter.

"I don't pay that often", Todoroki mumbeled.

"He really doesn't", Uraraka confirmed from the middle of her laughs.

With that the bell rang and some late students started to flood in, along with the teacher. Sero sighed a bit to himself. He tried to push the... not do pleasant thoughts away from his head. He'd be able to go if he didn't think too much into it, right?

//And that is the first part, hope you enjoyed ^-^ Sorry, it's a bit short but I'll publish the next part tomorrow or Sunday and that is a bit longer//