Epilogue

9 Months Later

Arms snaked around my waist as I'm pulled into a warm chest. Warm lips trailed down my neck "you looked beautiful earlier standing down the end of the isle."

I smirked turning to face him "you didn't look bad yourself."

I quickly kissed his lips wrapping my arms around his neck swaying to the soft music. I laughed reminiscing about eight months ago. Kole and I were laying in the lounge at dads place. Dad and Charlotte laid back on the recliner I watched as dad smiled at Kole. I looked up to Kole questioning him. He shook his head refocusing on the TV.

As the credits rolled around dad got off the couch placing his bowl of pop corn on the table. Kole kissed my temple whispering into my ear "watch baby."

I looked up to him confused. Dad crouched down in front of Charlotte running his fingers along the inside of her calve muscle. He cleared his throat as he pulled a dark blue velvet box from his pocket "Charlotte Richards, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you do the honours of becoming my wife."

He opened the box and inside was a gorgeous but simple ring. Charlotte three her arms around his neck crying in glee "yes, Robbie, yes. I love you so much, Rob."

I leaned into his warmth "I can't believe dad and Charlotte are married. It all haopened so quickly, I'm overjoyed by it."

Kole laughed dragging me over to the side of the room "come outside with me."

I nodded willingly going with him. We stood by the lake watching as the ripples hit the bank. Kole kissed the back of my hand "I can't wait for the day I marry you."

I looked at him over my shoulder "I can't wait ever."

He turned to face me getting on one knee "I haven't got a ring but I want you to be mine. I want you to bare my name and my children. I want you to make me the happiest man of my life by being my wife. Will you marry me?"

I tearfully nodded my head to the point I thought it was going to fall off "yes, god Kolter a million times yes."

He nervously began to ramble "I don't have a ring yet but we can get one and you can choose it or I can."

I interrupted him by smashing my lips against his "I don't care about the ring, it could be a cheap one dollar ring." He laughed resting his forehead against mine "my fiancé is going to have a proper ring. Maybe we should keep this a secret until dad and Charlotte get back from their honeymoon."

Kole shook his head "your dad knows I was going to propose. He does t know,it was goi g to be tonight but I have never been good at waiting. We can always tell them by sending a photo of the ring when they are on their honeymoon."

I shook my head laughing "we are going to wait. I don't wait to take their attention away fiancé."

He laughed tenderly kissing my lips "I love you, Morgan."