09 | On start

×××

×××

"You look beautiful", Jimin cooed as he propped against the wooden door frame, his nut-brown eyes measuring her little elements through the mirror.

Y/n's heart picked a jerk as his voice resounded out of nowhere, she frowned at him through the mirror, her eyes lancing into his brown pools.

"There's something called knocking", she rolled her eyes proceeding to try hooking a pendant around her neck.

"Oh please I know what's knocking, I do it almost every night...", he let out a sinister chuckle, "precisely three times"

"Not funny", the annoyance in her voice was loud, the various unfruitful attempts of hooking the chain were not helping.

He cackled as he saw his wife getting frustrated over a mere pendant when she handles several poisonous snakes and knives at her neck every second, "let me help", he offered.

He gently took hold of the pendant, placing the cold metal against her warm skin. Brushing her hair onto one side, he clipped it successfully. An immediate shiver ran along her spine as his lips pillowed delicately against her neck, his fingers took hold of her chin with tenderness from behind, "That pretty little face, I wonder what it holds inside"

She didn't respond to him rather they both shared immense eye contact, even though it was short-lived it was as if the whole world held its breath for they both had enormous raging emotions conflicting heavily. The corner of his lips rose deliberately, his pink tongue peeked out of his mouth and glided against her velvety neck earning a pleased sigh from her.

His fingers rubbed the area where he licked, uncovering her hidden marks from the nights, "Show them who you belong to", he whispered pulling away. All the while y/n stood with her feet cemented, eyes clouded and lips tightened, but her heart on the other hand was incensed against her ribcage. Jimin found it very pleasing that even though she has a lying image, her heart wears no facade.

"I belong to none, don't you dare objectify me", she veered her vision to his, her pupils holding grudge against his words.

Plastered with an eerie smile, he leaned in towards her face, "I wonder what you're doing here then"

At the very second, her heart halted for a second, brimming her body with pure coldness, her blood felt frozen grazing her skin.

"Shall we leave?", He gave a cheeky smile holding out his hand to her.

"Where to?", She asked.

"Your father's grave?", Y/n did not utter a word but the bemuse in her face was enough a question.

"What? I have to pay my respect to my late father-in-law", he replied and took hold of her hands.

***
-The Grave-