08 | Warm and cold

×××

×××

A soft sob pierced the tranquil air of the night, sheathed with only linen sheets sat y/n in a wooden chair with a pen; a civilian sword to sunder her emotions.

Blobs of tears drizzled onto the paper, smudging her engraved emotions. With trembling fingers, she continued writing,

Do I ask for forgiveness?
Do I ask for mercy?
Or do I do as my will says?

Is submitting oneself to pleasure so sinful that I cry myself to aches?
This rebellion of my heart against my morals and path seems like utter foolishness yet I can't escape from its capture.

The rhythm of my heartbeats morphs into a mellifluous song each time his finger grazes against mine, the song like that of a siren's clasping my consciousness as a whole and surrendering to pleasure.

But only to wake up in a deserted bed where the rhythm was completely lost yet the memories of the touches reunite the feeling of the song. But with a catch, guilt of what had happened turns it's into a melancholy song.

Even though it's sad, atleast it has a rhythm; one I never had. My life has always been an unwishful one, so are the relationship made through my life; tastes metallic and paints none, but his? Tastes bittersweet and paints with a palette of vivid colors although they asunder into ashes quickly, atleast I got to see the colours.

It seems very wrong and toxic.

- C̶h̶o̶ /

She ends her letter with slashes across her name since the words felt foreign and wrong to her, almost as if she couldn't believe she wrote them.

Just another night with swirls of emotions cascading her body as he left her sour after intimacy.

Ever since they returned from the honeymoon, the couple found themselves unexpectedly but rarely coming together or a wild night every now and then, either for stress or for fun. Y/n somehow always falls into his palms but once she's out and dry, guilt never forgets to hunt her down, almost routine as the days passed by and today was one such day.

The woman wore a smile yet it crumbles, she couldn't get hold of what's true and what's false, the deceiving of the heart goes on.

Amidst the quarrels of her emotions, she doesn't forget the intention of her presence in that household, she rummages the house now and then, lurking while collecting information about him.

When she returned to his place from the honeymoon, she found herself in a room much further from his, his exact words said, "Once we enter the house, we're strangers"

She also found Jungkook and Taehyung having rooms of their own in the mansion while his mom gives unexpected visits as she stays not too far from them.

She ignites the paper, watching it turn black and crumble. She felt the rate of her heart subside down for she had let her aches out in the form of words and it has been destroyed without a trace.