"For A N*gga Without A Gun ... "

Scarlett 

I watched on in fear as the masked intruder made his way inside. Gun held high and at the back of Michael's head. 

Michael's eyes were still on me. Full of intensity. 

"Don't look at her! Look at me muthafucka! I'm the one with the gun!" The intruder yelled roughly pulling at Michael's shoulder. 

Michael nodded at me before turning to face the gun man. A knowing expression plastered across his face. 

My heart was racing. I was almost certain you could hear it beating from my chest. 

"What's up?" Michael quizzed dropping his hands at his waist. Causing the intruder to take a step back and tilt his head at Michael strangely. 

And in an instant the tension in the room peaked. 

I watched on as the intruder reached for the mask and quickly pulled it away. 

"Andrew?" I quizzed surprised to see him standing there with a gun in his hands. 

"Surprise Baby Doll!" Drew chimed sounding nothing like himself. He didn't look much like himself either.

I was so used to seeing him well put together and calm. The man before me looked disheveled and very unstable. 

"Andrew you don't have to do this." I said sliding toward the edge of the bed. Causing Andrew to point the gun at me suddenly. 

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this nigga holding a gun to me? 

I instinctively froze. Placing my hands back into the air. Just as Michael stepped in front of me. Placing his hands back into the air in the process. 

"You don't want to hurt her." Michael said sounding oddly calm. "You love her. Remember?" He added as a wicked chuckle left Drew's lips. "Your problem is with me." Michael said taking a step closer to Drew. 

Drew quickly aimed his gun higher. 

"You know why you call her Baby Doll?" Michael asked causing my heart to drop. I hope he wasn't about to do what I think he was about to do. "It's because of me." He said proudly. 

"Michael?" I said wondering if he was aware of what he was doing. Why would you antagonize a nigga with a gun to your head. Michael turned one of his hands toward me and I quickly closed my mouth. 

"Yeah big dawg. It's true." Michael said sounding rather full of himself. 

I attempted to get a better look at Drew. Only to look past Michael and realize that Drew was fuming at this point. 

"Nigga you think you telling me something I don't already know." Drew said stepping into Michael. "Tera already told me everything." Andrew said causing my blood to boil. 

"She told you everything huh?" Michael quizzed stepping closer to Drew. At this point the barrel of the gun was nearly touching Mike's forehead. 

Drew shook his head yes. But only after his eyes darted around oddly for a moment. "Yeah she did." Drew said attempting to stand his ground. I don't think he anticipated Michael's level of cockiness in this situation. "She told me how you and this bitch been playing me the whole fucking time." Drew spat turning the gun in his hand to the side. 

Bitch?

I quickly stood to my feet causing Andrew to turn the gun on me yet again. I paused as Michael looked at me from over his shoulder. 

"Did she tell you why your bitch keep choosing me?" Michael asked causing Drew to quickly return the gun to Michael's head. "It's because of this right here." Michael said cockily grabbing at the crotch of his boxers. And with that Drew took the butt of the gun to Michael's forehead.