More videos?

It was supposed to last a year. Started November 15, 2019. Ended November 15, 2020. Today is November 16, 2020. They are deleting their channel today. I went on youtube and searched "Unus Annus" to see if they had deleted it. It was still there though. Their last video was a goodbye video that I, and many others, had watched over and over, crying while watching. I checked the comments and many others were confused, like me. "Why isn't it deleted?" One comment said. "I'm not sure, but I'm glad it's staying" was one of the replies. 'Are they not going to delete it...?' I wondered. I decided to make the best of it and watch some of my favorite videos by them.

An hour had passed of watching their videos. I got a notification from youtube. 'Oh, I wonder who uploaded it?' It was only 12 P.M. none of the other channels that I subscribed to usually upload at noon. I looked at the video. "We Are Staying" was the title. I Checked to see who uploaded it. "Unus Annus" I smiled and immediately clicked on it. There was a clock in the beginning, like normal. "00:00:00" "The clock won't tick down" Said Mark, wearing his white tuxedo. "What if this is because death doesn't come for everyone?" Ethan said, standing next to Mark in his black tuxedo. They continued to talk, and I continued to watch. When the video was over I smiled. 

~(A/N) ok, this is my first book that I've published, I really hope you liked it!

~(A/N) I read all of your comments... Wow, it's been a while though- (just so I don't forget, I wrote this 4/5/2022)