After Vidcon

(A/N: I no longer have motivation for vidcon, so they're back at L.A)

We had just gotten back from vidcon, which was fun. We didn't meet to many fans of Quinnetic which wasn't surprising considering we just made our first video. We got unpacked and I sat down and just sighed. Jack looked at me confused but I was just staring at a random spot on the wall thinking about nothing. My mind was just blank. That happened sometimes just because I was bored. "Quinnnnn" Jack waved his hand in front of me, which made me focus on him now. "what" I mumbled kinda tired. "I called for you a Million times" he laughed. I just shrugged. "sorry, I was thinking" I said and continued to stare at the wall. "Well, what are you thinking about?" He asked. "uhh" I said and tried to think of literally anything, but now I couldn't think of anything to think about- "I'm not sure" I said and just sighed again. We talked a bit more but eventually he left.

After he left I got a text from Ethan asking if I could pick up Astro. I apologized and went to his house. "Sorry I kinda forgot-" I said and got Astro, then left. <I wonder if people are glad Unus Annus is still happening> I thought. <People probably are mad, which I understand...> I sighed and thought about that most of the night. By the end of the night I decided I had to convince Mark and Ethan to delete the channel...