2:30 P.M. (part 2)

(A/N: This is in Jacks perspective- so this is what Jack was thinking and saying during the last part, so yeah!)

Quinn texted me asking if we could call. I of course said yes. "Well, I decided that I'm gonna start a youtube channel!" she sounded excited, but I wasn't really paying attention. "Oh" "Is that all your gonna say?" She asked. "Well, what kind of videos are you going to make?" I asked. "I'm not sure, probably some miscellaneous stuff" She told me. "That's a weird word, miscellaneous" I started to think. "Ok then-" She sighed. Quinn always says "Ok then" I think it's her go to words. "Also i'm going on a road trip!" I told her. She was making a youtube channel and I figured I would help her out, maybe even move there... "Oh, where are you going?" She asked. I wanted my visit to be a surprise so I told her Reno. "Maybe you could visit" She joked. I laughed kind of awkwardly. "Maybe I should," I joked back. If only she knew... "As if, that's like 6 hours away-" I heard her say. We started to talk a bit more, then I decided to leave the call and go pack for my trip.

It was the next day and I was almost there. I texted Quinn that day. (A/N: Same rules as before: Jacks messages are underlined and Quinns messages are in bold)

-Quinnnnnn I have important newssssss

-Whattttttt

-Ok, go outside at exactly 2:30ish

-Whyyyy I wanna sleepppp

-I dont careeee

-Fineeeee

I laughed softly and was excited to see Quinn again, and help her with her channel. It was almost 2:30. 'I wonder how she's gonna react to me seeing her again... Hopefully she'll be happy, of course she will!' I thought as I went to her house.

(A/N: Ok, so I might do this more, I'm not sure yet-)