You're moving?

It was almost 2:30 P.M. so I went back home with Astro and just waited outside instead of going inside- It was a little later and I still didnt know why Jack told me to go outside. I sighed and went in with Astro. Not too long later Astro started to bark at the door. I sighed and petted her "what are you barking at?" I mumbled and looked out the window. I saw a car, but did not think too much of it. I sighed softly and opened the door. I saw Jack and was a bit confused but laughed then went to hug him. "Heyyyy'' We both said at the same time. "So, I'm excited to have you here, of course, but why are you back so soon?" I was confused. "Thats so you say that... but I have a surprise for you girlio" He told me. "Ok first don't call me girlio- and what's the surprise?" "Fine Quinn-a-din-din" I sighed at the nickname. "Get ready to get sick of me because I'm moving... to... L.A.!!!!!" He said excitedly (A/N: I call Jack when I write this and everything, and I'm on call with him now, and I'm tired and kinda zoning him out- sorry Jack lol- alright this happen two different calls now, I am so sorry-) When I heard him say that I was excited, but kinda confused. "YAYYY!! But why are you moving here, and your right I will get sick of you" I laughed. "Im here cause I want to help you do your channel" He explained. "Oh, well thank you!!!" 

(A/N: ok, I dont have motivation and  have to clean so I cant write for a little, sorry- also Jack, I am really sorry for zoning out so much-)