Introduction

I was sitting down in my room on my bed. I was scrolling through youtube and I got a notification saying Unus Annus posted a new video. It was their second video since they said they were ending the channel. I clicked on it and it was like they never ended the channel. They were doing the same old stupid stuff. I sighed softly then I saw something familiar. It was a house near Marks house. They lived down the street from me. I never knew that... I wonder how I've never noticed that... I smiled. Mark has been my inspiration for so long. I started to wonder if I should go to him. 'He might think it's weird and he will wonder how I found out where he lived' I sighed and got up. I started to get ready first by putting on a nice outfit. I was wearing regular pants with a light blue Cloak shirt. I put on my shoes and brushed my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and felt confident. I walked out of my house and walked to Marks house. I do have some anxiety, so I was feeling kind of nervous. I knocked on his door and heard Chica and Henry bark. I felt my face turning red and hot. I waited as my heart sped up. After what felt like an hour, but was really only a minute, the door opened. I saw Mark and smiled. I hugged him out of excitement. He was obviously confused, but hugged back. When I finally backed away I looked at him "OH-hey Mark" I said with a shaky voice. "Uhh hey" he smiled. "So I was watching the latest Unus Annus v-v-video a-and I saw I only lived down the street f-from you a-and I never noticed... Y-you've always-been my inspiration and i've-always looked up to you-" I said shakily, but he finally cut me off. "Well, I'm honoured... I'm glad that you watch the videos." He smiled again. I started to calm down a bit and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry if this is weird..." I mumbled. "No, no, it's fine uhh what's your name?" "Oh, right, my name. Uhh My name is Quinn" I heard Ethan laugh quietly in the background. 'Is that Ethan too?' I thought. "Well, it's nice to meet you Quinn" I smiled again. "So, were actually filming right now..." "o-oh i'm probably bother you guys, I should just leave...'' I mumbled and started to turn away. "Oh, no you're fine, actually, you can come film with us if you want" He smiled and I froze. "Y-you want me... t-to film with y-you? And E-ethan?" I said slowly, shocked. "Yeah, sure, why not" I hugged him again. "Thank you so much," I whispered. He laughed softly. "Alright, let's go in" He told me. I nodded and started to walk in with him. I saw Ethan laughing quietly, his head down. I also saw Amy with the camera on Ethan. I couldn't believe it. I was in Marks house with Mark, Ethan, and Amy!

"H-hi" I said quietly, not confident anymore. Ethan looked up, still laughing a bit. "Oh, hello" He giggled. I smiled and hugged him too. Then I went over to Amy, and hugged her. They are all confused, but Mark explained everything to them. They were fine with me being there, and I started to calm down. They were not filming anymore and Ethan was acting differently. I giggled "You know, Mark is right, you act different when you're not recording" My voice was more steady and I was acting like myself again. We started to record a new video. We were finishing Chicas dog bed, making it into a dog house. I have some experience with construction from my childhood, so I figured I would be ok at it. We went out and got everything we needed. I started to saw, but I have never sawed anything before. Once I started to be ok at it, Mark left, saying he forgot something. When he came back he had a paintball gun. I already knew what was happening. "Mark... we just met, are you sure you want to do this...?" I was hoping I could talk him out of it, but nope. "Yeah, I'm sure" he smiled "Now, go over there" With the paintball gun he pointed to a place in the grass. I sighed softly and went to where he pointed. I turned away from him and braced myself. Suddenly I felt it shoot my back. It wasn't too bad. I growled quietly and sucked in air through my teeth. "That wasn't so bad" I mumbled. We continued to work on the dog house. When we were done we finished the video and it was starting to get dark. "Well, thank you so much Mark, Ethan" I told them. I gave Mark my number in case anything happened, or he needed to talk to me. Then I went home and called my best friend, Jack, telling him all about it.

~(A/N) sorry if theres spelling mistakes, anyways, i have some pre written, which is why these are being done so fast- hope you liked it though! 

~(from the future A/N) So I read this back and I saw some weird spelling/ grammar mistakes, so I fixed them-

I just realized I misspelled the title, and so I fixed it- it was /intoduction\ so yeah-

(November 29 update~) I SAW COMMENTS ASKING IF JACK WAS JACKSEPTICEYE, BUT I DIDNT SEE THEM UNTIL TONIGHT- IM SORRY I DISAPPOINT, BUT NO- I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY ACTUAL FRIEND NAMED JACK-