The visit

While Jack was visiting me we talked a lot and shared stories that we had somehow never told each other. We also went around the city, looking at everything. We both had fun and he was here for about 5 days. His plan was to stay a week, but I had to record for Unus Annus. I asked Mark if it was ok if Jack came with. He said it was fine, as long as he didn't cause any problems. I figured he wouldnt cause he just not that kind of person. So the next day we went over and started to record like usual. Jack seemed to be doing fine. He was definitely excited to be there, but who could blame him. After all, he is a man with 5 ovens. (A/N: Im sorry, I had to put it in, I couldn't help myself)

Jack was moving around a bit so he wouldn't be in the shot. He was a bit too close though. He knocked over the camera, breaking it. He apologized, but Mark being himself decided to make a joke out of it. "Great going there" He said in his sarcastic voice. Amy got a new camera and everything, not making a big deal out of it. We started to record again like normal. We were finally done so me and Jack left. The next day was just him getting ready to go, and a bit more sightseeing. He left a little later so I decided to clean up and everything. I was tired so I decided to take a nap. 

(A/N) Alright, so this part didnt go as planned. There was supposed to be a fight, but Mark isnt really a kind of person who gets mad easily so-