O9

❣︎

❣︎

It all felt so absurd to the girl but seeing it personally, she had no choice but to believe the words that came out of his mouth. She was the only one who could see him and touch him but she couldn't grasp how or why. Did she have some sort of link with spirits? Is she now a shaman? It made her terrified at the same time, knowing that she's able to see ghosts.

Living with a guy - a male ghost to be specific, didn't really settle well with her at first. However, with every hour that passed by, Eunbi found herself relaxing in his presence.

He somehow alleviated her loneliness. She missed her mother a lot but with Sunghoon in the place, he had diverted her attention from the solitude with his funny antics. She'd only known Sunghoon for a day but a part of her had already considered him someone to depend on.

Like when she needed help with something.

"Yo, servant!"

Sunghoon popped his head from the doorway of her bathroom. "Eunbi, I was sleeping!" He whined, rubbing his eyes frustratedly.

"Stop sleeping in my bathtub with the shower on. You're going to increase the water bill." Eunbi huffed, rolling around the bed to wrap herself in the blankets.

"But I'm used to it. I've been here for two years, Eunbi. You can't expect me to stop just like that." Sunghoon pouted as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Well then, you need to get used to a new sleeping routine."

"Ugh, fine."

Eunbi smiled in satisfaction before pointing to the lampshade beside her bed. "Can you turn that thing off? I can't sleep with the light on."

Sunghoon released a groan, lazily dragging his feet across the floor as he reached over to turn off the light. "Why can't you do it yourself?" He asked the girl.

"It's too high up. I don't want to stand."

"Lazy ass."

"Whatever, servant. I pay bills to live in this place."

Eunbi turned to face the other side, snuggling into the comforts of her soft sheets, cozily wrapped like a burrito. She let out a sigh of satisfaction as she closed her eyes, slowly drifting into dreamland.

Sunghoon stood there, staring at her wrapped-up figure. Unconsciously, a smile appeared on his face, a tinge of pink covering his cheeks.

He finally wasn't alone anymore.

❣︎