O4

❣︎

❣︎

Of all the bizarre things she had experienced in her life, it was nothing compared to seeing some random guy in her bathtub - the bathtub that supposedly should have been empty. In an apartment that she just moved in to. It didn't make any sense at all. Only she had the password, no one else knew according to the landlord and she had changed the settings immediately before she walked inside.

So why exactly was there a boy chilling in her bathtub?

"You can see me?" The stranger asked a mixture of confusion and shock in his brunette eyes.

"Duh, why do you think I'm talking to you right now!?" Eunbi exclaimed, her nerves going haywire.

Should she call the police? Why is someone inside? Did the landlord give her the wrong apartment unit? So many thoughts raced through her head as she tried to rationalize the situation. One thing she was thankful for was that — Thank God, the boy still had clothes on.

The stranger simply tilted his head, pursing his lips as if the whole situation was an everyday thing. "Interesting," he mumbled to himself.

The shower was still turned on as they conversed which meant that the water was slowly rising inside the tub but what Eunbi found bizarre was how not a single part of his body got wet. Despite the shower directly hitting his head, the droplets of water merely bounced off his hair and slid down his skin back into the tub.

"I should probably introduce myself," the boy started, pushing himself up.

"Uh...okay?" Eunbi warily stepped aside as he went out of the tub, moving over to sit on the counter of the sink. There wasn't a drop of water on his body, as if he weren't even sitting under the shower, to begin with.

Psycho. This guy must be insane. Eunbi thought to herself as her hand slowly inched towards her back pockets, where her phone was placed. She was ready to flee and call the police the very moment he'd try to do something to her.

"My name is...wait, what's my name again?" There was a slight pause as the boy scratched the back of his head, trying to remember his name.

Yep, totally insane.

"Oh, right. I call myself Sunghoon."

❣︎