O5

❣︎

❣︎

A supernatural entity - apparently that's what Sunghoon is. Eunbi couldn't grasp the whole situation and she wondered if she was just hallucinating the whole thing. She didn't believe in ghosts and other mythical creatures, mainly because she hadn't seen one before. But now, seeing a young man claiming to be a ghost with her own two eyes just didn't seem right. She was in a state of disbelief. He just looked borderline insane to her.

Not until he set his hand on fire.

"I--what in the world are you doing!?"

Eunbi panicked at the sight of the flames engulfing Sunghoon's left hand. The bright orange blazes elevated and scattered even more, quickly moving towards his elbow, and yet, the male casually stared at it, not bothering to stop, drop and roll.

Quickly grabbing a mug of water, she dumped it onto his arm, proceeding to grab another one when the fire hadn't fully dissipated and repeating the process over and over again.

All while Sunghoon just stared with a look of boredom, even letting out a loud yawn.

"Don't worry." Sunghoon lightly pushed her to stand back as he retracted his hand and wiped it onto his faded dark blue sweatpants.

Eunbi could only watch, her mouth agape with incredulity as she saw with her very own eyes how the flames began to settle down and eventually, disappear, without his clothes catching on fire. Sunghoon raised the hand that was once on fire, a light smirk teasing his lips as he moved closer, basically shoving his arm in front of her face for her to see.

"I--you--what?" Eunbi was speechless. She couldn't form the proper words to say at the moment.

His arm - there were no burn marks on it. As if it wasn't on fire a minute ago. It was as good as new and if Eunbi hadn't witnessed the scene earlier with her very own eyes, she would have called it a bluff.

Sunghoon merely smiled at her dumbfounded expression, pulling his hand away to rest it beside his leg.

"I told you, I'm a ghost."

❣︎