Weekend Trip

-PRESENT-

NOVEMBER

I was sitting inside my room contemplating what to do since we had free time from school

I was sitting inside my room contemplating what to do since we had free time from school. Si Bin suddenly texted me that he was outside of my apartment. I let him in and we were both bored out of our minds. I asked him if he had something in mind. He suddenly pitched in an idea on what we should do this coming weekend, he decided that we should go to Itaewon.

A/N:
A-Y/N
B-Si Bin
Italicized-Action

B: "Come on, It's only for the weekend. It's going to be fun, plus you might meet someone you like there. " He said as he nudges my arm to sway me.

I thought to myself, that I didn't really find parties or weekend outings fun. I prefer spending my free time working out or just sitting in a coffee shop listening to music and reading a good book.

A: "I don't know man, that sounds tiring. I'd rather just stay home and do chores that needs to be done if that's the case. It seems more productive. "

B: "YOU'RE ALWAYS LIKE THIS! When have you ever enjoyed yourself ever since you came here, it's been months and all you do is study, eat, go home, and study again. If you don't study you find yourself in the gym. Do me this one favor and give it a chance..just for the weekend. "

I thought about it and realized he had a point. I have never explored the rest of Seoul. I've pretty much been only to school and my apartment.

A: "Alright then, I'll do you this one favor. I'm pretty sure you're doing this for you and not for me though. " I let out a small grin.

We took the subway to Itaewon and while on the train Si Bin talked my ears off

We took the subway to Itaewon and while on the train Si Bin talked my ears off. He raved about all the clubs, bars, and restaurants there and how many hot girls we could meet. He finally shut up when an ahjumma shushed him.
As soon as we got to our stop, Si Bin was like a dog let loose. I could hardly keep up with his pace since he wanted to get to the place we would be hanging out at. Apparently, it was really famous and we could lose our reservation if we were late.