Weekend "Date"

—THE WEEKEND—

As I waited near the coffee shop where we first met, I felt quite chilly

As I waited near the coffee shop where we first met, I felt quite chilly. It was one of the coldest month of the year here in Korea, but I managed to adapt to the cold weather.

A/N:
A- Y/N
M- Mina
~' '~- Text message

I felt my phone vibrate, she sent me a text message,

M: "~Sorry, I don't think I can make it today. Can we reschedule?~"

I felt my heart drop reading that text message, suddenly it felt a lot colder around me, but then I told myself that something important might have came up to comfort and lessen my disappointment.

As I sit stirring my coffee mindlessly, Someone covered my eyes from behind. I grabbed the two hands covering my sight, they felt soft and fragile, and as a gentle breeze passed by I picked up the familiar scent of lavender and roses, a voice whispered in my ear, in a soft and calming tone,

M: "You looked pretty down, I got you good didn't I?" with a slight giggle after.

Realizing who it was, I slowly removed those soft small hands from my eyes and looked behind, my vision blurry for a moment.

As I regain my eyesight there I saw her, she was wearing a black blazer paired with a beautiful white blouse

As I regain my eyesight there I saw her, she was wearing a black blazer paired with a beautiful white blouse. Her smile shining as always, her hair slightly longer than before, which looked stunning on her, and her lips red as a rose.

I was stunned not just because of her natural appealing beauty, but because it felt surreal that I finally met her again.

With a cheerful personality she asked,

M: "So what've you planned for us today?"

showing her heart stopping smile.

I spaced out looking at her, she grabs my attention, I stuttered and answered,

A: "AH- Yeah, Uhm..You'll just have to wait and see."

I nervously laughed as I try not to lose my composure.