The Confession..?

Y/N’s POV

Me, Si Bin and Mina left through the back exit of the venue as instructed by her manager since there is a smaller chance of her getting spotted or recognized there

Me, Si Bin and Mina left through the back exit of the venue as instructed by her manager since there is a smaller chance of her getting spotted or recognized there. We had to hurry since there’s a chance that the paparazzi might spot us or worse, sasaeng fans might. Luckily manager-nim offered to lend us her personal car so that it wouldn’t be a hassle for us switching modes of transport.

 Luckily manager-nim offered to lend us her personal car so that it wouldn’t be a hassle for us switching modes of transport

“Does anyone know how to drive?,” manager nim asked. Si Bin raised his hand and answered, "I do," I replied, “You have a license? Why didn’t you tell me?,” I asked Si Bin, “Well, you never asked. Plus, it wasn’t really something worth mentioning,” he smiled scratching his head. Si Bin might be goofy and clumsy most of the time, but at certain times he’s quite reliable, “That’s great then, Si Bin-sshi. Here's the key drive SAFE and take GOOD care of Mina..or else,” a cold breeze passed by us as she smiled.

“But what about the car, where do we return it?” I asked, “You can return it tomorrow around 9:00a.m. I'll tell Mina to text you the address. I don’t want you guys to trouble yourselves returning it late or early in the morning,” she pats me by the shoulder. “Thank you manager-nim!” Mina hugged her tight.

“Alright, I’m one call away Mina-sshi. Enjoy your night,” she hugged Mina back. “That’s just sweet,” I smiled. Looking at them right now it feels like their relationship isn’t just based on business. It looked like a mother trusting her daughter while also keeping her safe, it was heartwarming. Manager-nim had to say goodbye since she had to go back to look after the other girls inside the venue, me and Si Bin thanked her and assured her Mina was in safe hands, she smiled.

The three of us entered the car, Si Bin started the engine and entered the location “Hangang Park '' on the GPS. “Before we go to Hangang Park let’s go and buy food and drinks first,” Mina mentioned, “Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me,” Si Bin answered. On our way to our destination we stopped by a Chicken and Beer place first to order some take out, Si Bin waited for our order while me and Mina went to a nearby convenience store to buy some snacks.