Logan x Reader (Fluff)

Logan has been really stressed lately for a reason. So Y/N decided to surprise him, they went out to the book store and got the entire book series of Harry Potter. They got back and decided to make dinner, they made f/f (favorite food). When the food was done, they went to get Logan to come eat.

(5 seconds later)

"Logan, dinner's ready." Y/N said. "I'm coming, Dear." Logan replied a bit tired. He came out and followed them to the dining room. They sat in silence while they ate, until Y/N broke the silence. "I know you've been really stressed lately so i got you something." Y/N said excited to give Logan the gift. "What would this gift be?" Logan asked confused. "Let's finish eating, then i'll tell you." Y/N said, excited that he actually seems interested in what they got him.

Time Skip brought to you by Falsehood.

They both finished eating and Y/N brought out the books. "Here you go, Babe." They said in a cute. "Thank you, Dear. But you didn't have to get me this." Loan said, Y/N could tell it made him happy to have the book collection which brought a smile to their face. When Logan saw that Y/N was happy and smiling, it made him smile just a little bit.

Time Skip brought to you by Crofters.

That night when both of them got into their pjs, they laid in bed and Logan read a bit of the first book to them until they fell asleep. Even after Y/N fell asleep, he kept reading the book but now in his head. He eventually stopped, put the book down and fell asleep soon after.

A/N: This was requested by @TheRemySanders . I hope you all enjoyed it and ill be putting this in my Sanders sides x reader book. Don't forget to leave requests on the request page. Heads up: the next chapter is gonna be Janus x reader (Angst to Fluff) which was requested by :

@Ellie9485 . Be Prepared! Bye 💝

Word Count: 350.