They propose to you (Part 1)

Roman:
Y\N and Roman were on a date and he wanted to ask them to marry him. But, he was nervous not knowing what Y/N was going to say. They were both walking in the woods cause Y/N liked walking in the woods. Then they got to a cliff and the view was beautiful, Roman was debating whether to ask you now or not. While Y/N was looking at the beautiful view, Roman was thinking. He has the ring, he knows what he's gonna say and it's a perfect moment to do it. He gets down on one knee, " Y/N L/N, will you do me the honour of being mine forever?" He said just as Y/N was turning around. They yelled "Yes!"
Roman put the ring on their finger and kissed them. They then went home and watched movies, Y/N was mainly just looking at the ring and thinking how it was possible to be so lucky to meet someone like him.

Logan:
Logan was waiting for Y/N to get home because he wanted to ask them something. While he waited, he decided to make supper. Logan made F/S (Favorite Supper.) After cooking, Y/N arrived home and immediately walked up to Logan who was just finishing cooking supper. "Whatcha' doing?" Y/N asked. "Making supper." Logan replied. "Oooh, what are we having?" They said they were already getting hungry. "F/S." He said while Y/N immediately got happy, since it's their favorite. "YAY!" They yelled really wanting to eat now. He put the food on the plates and walked over to the table and placed the plates down. They started eating and they talked a bit too. At the end, Logan said he wanted to ask Y/N an important question. "Okay..." They said they were a little nervous. He walked over to Y/N and got down on one knee, pulled out a ring and said, "Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" Y/N immediately flung themself into his arms shouting yes over and over again.

Patton:
Patton and Y/N were baking and having fun, of course they were both covered in flour and other baking ingredients. They were both laughing and having fun. They have been baking all day and weren't planning on stopping. After calming down a bit, they got back to baking and still having fun. Y/N just put the brownies in the stove and when they turned around, Patton was on one knee and holding a ring out. He started trying to say something but he didn't really have anything planned. But Y/N said yes and then he got off the flour covered floor and kissed them. They took the ring from Patton and put it on their finger. They kept baking but somehow even closer than before.

Virgil:
They were listening to music, by "they" I mean Y/N. Virgil was there but he wasn't listening to the music. He was thinking whether he should do it now or wait. He was scared that they were gonna say no, or that he was gonna mess up what he was saying, maybe even drop the ring. There were just so many thoughts going through his head and he didn't even realise Y/N talking. When he came back from his own mind, he was sweating and his heart was racing. They were worried for him and trying to ask what was wrong. He said he was fine and that it was nothing that they needed to worry about. He got up and walked to the bathroom, he splashed water in his face and decided that he should do it now. He walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. He walked up to Y/N who was pasting back and forth, worried about Virgil. Virgil walked up behind them and grabbed them around the waist and asked if they would marry him. They turned around and said yes, but also pushed him a little bit saying to never scare them like that again. They went back to listening to music and this time, Virgil was actually listening.

Janus:
Janus brought Y/N to a snake sanctuary because he wanted to. Y/N was admiring all the snakes and Janus was doing the same.

Time skip brought to you by the letter S, which stands for SSSSSSSSSSS.

They were both just walking in the park and talking. Well it was mainly just Y/N talking about all the cute snakes they were looking at for 4 hours. They ended up at a really nice restaurant and decided to eat there, because they were hungry. They went in and were brought to a table, a few minutes of looking at the menu later. They ordered. They were patiently waiting for their food while talking, the food arrived and they started eating. They thought it tasted really good and they were definitely gonna go there again. At the end, Janus got up, walked over to Y/N and got down on one knee and got the box with the ring out and asked if they would want to marry him. They said yes almost right after he was done talking, everyone heard it and looked. Once everyone saw what happened, they started clapping and cheering. Y/N put the ring on and hugged Janus to no end once everyone eventually stopped they went back to the park and found their car. They went home and turned on a movie and got snacks and cuddled on the couch.

Remus:
Remus had to propose in the best way possible. He knew what he was going to do.

He snuck up behind Y/N and tackled them to the ground, he had the ring in his hand and knew Y/N liked shiny things so he got the shiniest ring. " Hey Y/N~" Remus said in sort of a playful voice. "Can you get off me and what do you want?" Y/N said in a slight pout. "Look what I have~" He said, trying not to laugh at the pouting bean. "Ooh~. GIVE ME! GIVE ME! Me want shiny." Y/N said, making grabby hands. Remus was holding the ring higher than what could reach, with them being on the ground. "I'll give it to you on one condition~" Remus said looking down at the trapped bean. "I'll do anything, if it means I get the shiny thing!" Y/N said, not knowing what Remus wanted. "Marry Me~" Remus said in a flirty voice. "O-Wait... REALLY!" Y/N said realising what he said. "Yup!" Remus said in a child like voice. "YES!" Y/N said in the happiest of voices. Remus then got off of them and gave them the ring. They sat on the couch and started watching "The Ring".

A/N: Sorry this isn't all of them, but this is what there is for now. Part 2 will be written and published by Wednesday (I Hope🤞.)
This was requested by:
wallflower_studios

I'm so sorry it's not all of them. Please don't hate me.
BTW: I'M ONLY DOING THEY PROPOSE TO YOU! SO DO NOT GO IN THE COMMENTS AND REQUEST FOR A WEDDING OR ANYTHING. I MIGHT DO THE RING THEY PROPOSE WITH, BUT THAT'S IT.
Hope you understand and have a great day/night. Bye 💝.

Word Count: 1242.