Janus x Reader (Angst to Fluff)

(TW: This oneshot includes self-harm. I think that's it. If you're uncomfortable with that subject please do not read this chapter.)

Janus was with the others. He left before Y/N woke up, but he did leave them a note that read:

Dear Y/N,

I will be gone for a few hours and will be back by dinner. So we can eat together.

~Janus

They didn't like that he was gone, 'cause they wanted to cuddle or something. Y/N started to watch Mean Girls. But a few minutes after the movie had started they started to feel depressed, they started to cry slightly and then the voice in their head started saying very bad things to them. (WARNING!!! Self-harm starts here!) Then the voice told them to grab a razor and "draw" on their arms. Y/N listened and got up out of bed and started "drawing" on their arms.

Janus POV

I'm home earlier than I expected. But this is even better cause now I can see my cutie sooner. I went upstairs and started walking towards our shared bedroom,but I wasn't ready for what I saw. "Y/N! Stop!" I yelled, I couldn't believe that they were cutting.

No one's POV

Janus rushed over to Y/N and grabbed the razor from their hand and threw it out. He then went and got the First Aid kit from the bathroom. He started disinfecting the cuts and cleaning them, then he bandages them. At this point Y/N is crying violently Janus picked them up and brought them into bed. He then went to get them food and water. They ate the food and drank the water."Y/N, don't cut yourself. It doesn't help solve anything, so please stop cutting. You can always talk to me or you can also talk to Emile who is an actual Therapist." Janus said worried for their safety. " Okay, i'll stop. But can we watch a movie for now, please?" Y/N asked. " Of course we can." He replied with a slight smile, happy that they said they wouldn't cut. Y/N turned Mean Girls and they proceeded to watch movies and cuddle all night, until both eventually drifting off to sleep.

A/N: This was requested by Ellie9485  so thank you! I went a little to far, i think but i hope you enjoyed it none the less. Important Message: From now on ALL Sanders Sides x reader one shots will be posted in my one sot book. so go check it out. You can still request one shots here but just they wont be posted here anymore since this is a preference book.Bye💝.

Word count: 453.