They propose to you (Part 2)

Remy:
Remy was confident in how Y/N felt and knew they were gonna say yes. But still couldn't find the courage to ask. Y/N was on the phone when Remy came downstairs, he walked up to them and put his arms around their waist. "I'll have to call you back!" Y/N said realising Remy was there. "Who were you talking to?" Remy asked, confused on who was on the phone. "My friend." Y/N replied and turned around to kiss Remy on the cheek. After a while of Remy and Y/N talking, he decided to do it. He got down on one knee and asked Y/N to marry him. Of course, they said yes. Remy put the ring on Y/N and he got up. They both decided to watch horror movies and cuddle.

Emile:
Emile and Y/N were walking in the park and talking about their days. Emile was talking about his day at work and Y/N was talking about their day at home. They kept walking and talking, overall just enjoying the nice day. They ended up at a small café and decided to order something and just relaxe. Their order came and they were just enjoying each other's company. Their wasn't really anyone else in the café so it was quite quiet. Emile decided to do something, he didn't think he was gonna do it today. He walked over to Y/N and proposed to them, Y/N was overcomed with joy and happiness. They said yes, put the ring on and finished their order. They both continued their walk and talking, but even more happy.

Thomas:
Thomas and Y/N were cuddling on the couch and watching F/D/M(Favorite Disney Movie.) Thomas couldn't help but think about how lucky he was to them. They both ended up falling asleep.

Time Skip brought to you by ME!

Thomas and Y/N were eating pizza for supper and talking. After eating, Thomas decided to do something that he's been thinking about for a long time. He went in front of Y/N and got down on one knee, and asked Y/N to marry him. Y/N was speechless. After a few seconds of shock, they said yes and hugged Thomas while putting the ring on. After that they cuddled and watched F/D/M on the couch… Again.

A/N: Part 2 is here! I hope you enjoyed it. This alot of energy and motivation, but I'm happy it's out.
Like Part 1 this was requested by:
wallflower_studios

I hope you enjoyed this and have a fantastic day/night. Bye 💝.

Word Count: 446.