Chapter 16

Kira walked around the studio, announcing the shoot will start. As her voice got louder, the employees worked faster making sure both Alexis and Atticus were ready.

"Where are my models?!" Kira demanded, she looked behind her and found Atticus shirtless in a red swim trunks and nearly gushed. "Oh my..." she whispered, with hearts in her eyes along with other women that were in the studio.

Atticus smiled proudly, if girls went crazy while he was in clothes, then of course they'd go crazy when he's shirtless. 'Wonder where Lex is...' Atticus thought.

The big brother turned around and saw Jaden sitting down, looking through his deck while he waited. "Hey Jay!" he called out, approaching him. "You've seen Lexi?" he asked.

Jaden shook his head. "Haven't seen her since they took her to the dressing room." he replied.

"Well she's gotta speed it up, the shoot is about to start." Atticus commented. Jaden looked at the fainted Kira on the ground. He absolutely doubted that the shoot is gonna start yet with her on the ground.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." a voice said. Jaden and Atticus turned around and saw Alexis in nothing but a white robe that was presumably covering her swimsuit. She wore subtle, gold eyeshadow that highlighted her fair skin with a light pink blush and lipgloss which enhanced her soft lips.

Jaden blushed lightly, while she couldn't see much of her body he found her quite gorgeous and nearly dropped his deck. However he could see some of her creamy legs and a bit of cleavage, making him wonder what was under that robe and what swimsuit would she would model.

"Looking good, sissy!" Atticus commented, giving Alexis a thumbs up. "Doesn't she look good, Jay?" he asked.

Jaden blushed deeper, Alexis' warm hazel eyes were on him now. She was beautiful which made him pretty speechless. "Y-You... you look great, Lex." he agreed.

Atticus shook his head, expecting a better and more romantic compliment towards her while Alexis blushed, looking away shyly with a small smile. "Thanks, Jay." she replied.

Kira slowly got up, adjusting her glasses from the fall. "Oh good, you're here, Alexis! Now you two, get on the stage and Alexis, you must take off your robe. NOW GO GO GO!" she instructed before Alexis and Atticus went to the stage to have pictures taken.

"Good luck, you two!" Jaden cheered.

Atticus stood next to Alexis on the stage and whispered. "Alexis, you have to take off your robe now."

Alexis blushed. "Uh... right..." she muttered, looking towards Jaden.

'I'm gonna get back at you someday, Atticus...' Alexis thought, still angry about the whole condition to do this shoot.

The blonde sighed, slowly untying the string to remove the snow, white robe revealing a skimpy, golden caged swimsuit, underneath. All the men except Atticus, immediately had their eyes set on the blonde, especially Jaden. The swimsuit fit her very curvy figure perfectly, the caged top acted like a pushup bra which made Alexis's already large breasts have amazing cleavage. Alexis felt absolutely naked with it on, but she wanted to get it over with so she could figure out a way to get revenge on her brother.

'Man... I must've been really excited to be at Duel Academy if I've never noticed her...' Jaden felt himself have a tingling sensation, the once oblivious little boy was now fully aware of how stunning she was. Of course, he did feel kinda perverted staring at her like this since she was one of his best friends and tried to keep it subtle, but it was the order of things. He was a male and she was a female, nothing could be further from the truth.

'Alexis looks awesome... no... stunning... huh... never thought I'd use that word to describe someone.' he thought in bliss.

"It's not very polite to drool." Yubel whispered. Jaden growled softly, he wondered why did they merge again? Yubel was always a bit of a trickster, but Jaden wanted this teasing to stop before he could embarrass himself.

Kira was overjoyed seeing Alexis in her new swimsuit, she spent at least six months preparing it. "My goodness, you're so beautiful! Ah the way your birthing hips look, un magnifique!" she cheered.

Alexis blushed deeply, hearing that little term. 'Birthing... hips?'

'Birthing hips...' Jaden wondered.

Kira approached Alexis, holding a gold tiara of some sort with a red gem in the center. "Now Alexis, you're going to be portraying a beautiful, underwater goddess. Just make sure to look powerful, yet cute but daring." she explained, Alexis nodded trying to find an image of what that will look like.

"GO ALEXIS!" Jaden cheered, alone to be shushed loudly by Kira. "Sorry..."

Alexis smiled at Jaden as she was given the crown, it was kinda cute of him to cheer her on, even though this wasn't dueling.

'She really does look like a goddess...' Jaden thought.

"Dim the lights but keep the set lights on them!" Kira announced. The employees followed the instructions, the bright light was focused on Atticus and Alexis as Kira made sure the camera was set into place. Alexis could feel herself getting nervous, this wasn't something she has ever done. Not taking pictures in general, but modeling a skimpy swimsuit for some magazine especially with her friend staring at her.

"Just act natural..." was all Atticus could whispered to his little sister.