News

"Taehyung you won't be able to walk anymore."

The tension in the room suddenly rose as Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed.

"no...no this isn't real.." Taehyung mumbled. Jimin rushed to his side and wrapped his arms around him.

"A-are you sure? P-please take another test! Check again! Anything! He has to b-be able to walk!" Jimin said practically begging.

The Doctor only sighed.
"We took over 4 tests. Everything. We've tried everything but that crash impacted his spinal cord from the waist down so hard that it's paralyzed."

"How?...HOW!?" Taehyung raised his voice. He couldn't believe this was real.

"BUT I WAS HIT FROM THE SIDE! HOW DID-"

"The intersection." Was all the doctor said and Taehyung froze, nudging the doctor to keep talking.

"When you got hit from the side your car spiraled into the middle of the intersection where a car hit your from behind. You also got hit from the front as your vehicle got shoved foward."

The doctor sighed.

"To let you know your friend Kim Seokjin is still alive." The doctor shifted uncomfortably when Taehyung glared at him.

"Atleast...Hyung's okay..he's okay.." Taehyung mumbled to himself over and over again.

Jimin just hugged him tighter and comforted him.

Jungkook didn't say anything but he didn't have to as he stared at the doctor.

Jungkook just wanted to be alone with his hyungs.

"If anything suddenly goes wrong press the red button right beside his bed. It will sent an alarm to me okay? I will check on you later." The doctor spoke before taking his leave.

But doc forgot about a few other tests.