-Chapter 21-

1 hours before..

"I'm so mad!" Taehyung said having a tantrum.
"What's wrong soulmate?" Jimin asked why Taehyung was having a tantrum.
"I wanted fresh food not this bullcrap." Taehyung said throwing he food Jin made on the floor. Taehyung was pissed off he wanted that piece of trash named Jin to do something useful.
"Shut the hell up Taehyung  let me eat this meal with silence." Yoongi spat out just wanting to eat in silence.
Taehyung pouted but stayed silent.
"Don't worry...
He will receive something special when he gets back.." jungkook whispered very quietly only Taehyung and Jimin could hear. Taehyung and Jimin smirked.
"Do you think Jin truly did this?" Namjoon said trying to be quiet so only Yoongi could hear but Taehyung overheard.
"Are you calling us liars Hyung?" Taehyung said with fake tears starting to form.
"Well no I just- I- don't think Jin would do this.." namjoon said trying to reason why Jin would do such a thing.
"So your going to call this fake!" Jimin yelled pointing at the 'slap' Jin did in the morning.
"No- okay fine I'm sorry." Namjoon sighed in defeat. He saw that Jimin had a bright red mark on his cheek and Jimin told him Jin did that too him.

                       Time skip

It's been a few hours and Yoongi noticed Jin hasn't come back from wherever he went. Taehyung was getting mad Jin hasn't come back because he wanted to watch Jin
Suffer.

The only thing Taehyung had in his kind was to make sure Jin pays for what he had done to him. When Taehyung sees Jin the only thing he will see is red.

"Has Jin come back yet?" Jimin asked coming out of Jungkook's room since the maknaes were hanging out waiting for Jin.

"Nah." Namjoon replied working on some lyrics on the couch alongside with Yoongi since they were too tired to go to their studio.

"Bet he's out at a bar being the attention seeker he is." Jimin spat out with aggravation laced in his voice both Yoongi and Namjoon shivered. Jimin's voice dropped from it's usual high pitched to a deep pitch almost matching Taehyung.
It slightly frightened Namjoon and Yoongi.

A/N
Honestly I never imagined to get this far. I'm really grateful to all my readers who take time out of their day to read my stories. When I first started the only reader I thought would read my stories would be my relatives but then you readers read my story and I just want to thank each and everyone of you guys! Hope you enjoy the rest of this trip until the end of the book and I may have a suprise I'm not sure :) Purple you Army! 💜💜💜💜