Chapter 4: Gods Have Come

(In the island)

Sonic, Shadow, and Tails lay down on the floor because they fall off the hill and stumble down. Shadow opens his eyes, and he wakes up. He saw the map land on his face softly; Shadow grabs the map and looks at it.

Shadow looks up at the big huge rock, and he gets up to his feet, not feeling any pain. He looks to the rock's left side, nothing, the right side of the rock also nothing.

Shadow looks at the rock again. It had a carving of two hedgehogs with a slave, and they look exactly like Shadow, Sonic, and Tails. Shadow scratch the rock a bit and looks at his fingers, no gold.

Shadow looks at Sonic, and he was still unconscious. Shadow hits his shoulder soft, then shakes him a bit. Tails and Sonic wakes up.

Shadow: "Wake up"

Sonic: "Wha?"

Shadow: "We are here."

Sonic: "Really?"

Shadow: "Oh yeah, really."

Sonic gets up happy, and he was so excited to see it. Shadow put a fake smile on his face. Sonic looks around happy.

Sonic: "Where is it?!"

Shadow: "Here"

Sonic: "Where?!"

Shadow: "Right here."

Sonic: "Are you sure?"

Shadow: "Positive"

Sonic: "Let me see that."

Sonic looks at the map, thinking, then he looks up at the rock shock. Shadow out his hand on Sonic's shoulder and looks at him in front of him.

Shadow: "El Dorado is just a big.. huge... ROCK!!!!"

Shadow yells rock at Sonic face that his quills were blown like the wind was blowing it. Shadow voice echoed around them; Tails looks around the place then at them.

Shadow goes to Tails talking, and he put his hand around Tails shoulder. Sonic looks at him, disbelieve that this is El Dorado.

Shadow: "So since we came here, we should head back."

Sonic: "Shadow, we should think about this and-"

Shadow: "We are leaving!"

Sonic sighs in sadness; Sonic looks down and nods. Shadow reaches his hand out, and Sonic grabs it.

Shadow: "Don't give me that face. We should try to go this way."

Sonic kept on looking down, sad saying nothing. In the waterfalls, Amy Rose was running away with a gold head in her hand, and she kept on running. She turns and hits Tails; she falls and looks at them scared. Tails step back, making Sonic and Shadow go back.

Shadow looks at Sonic. He shrugs his shoulders and heard something. They look at the falls and saw soldiers going to them. Shadow and Sonic push Tails fast. They were scared. The soldiers went to the other side, and they gasp seeing them.

Tails scream a bit and go back, and the soldiers surrounded them. The soldiers look at Sonic, Shadow, and Tails, then at Amy. She throws the gold head to Shadow, and he caught it.

The soldiers look at Shadow, and he quickly tosses it to Amy, she caught it. The soldiers look at her, Amy throws it back at Shadow, he caught it. Shadow looks at the soldiers and smiles, and he throws it back at her.

She throws it back to him. They went over and over many times. The soldiers were looking at them as they did it. Shadow looks at the soldiers and tries to speak till Amy throws it at him and hit his head. He looks at her a bit angry, then back to the soldiers with a smile.

Shadow: "Sorry, is this your rock? We are tourists. Tourist, we are just leaving."

The soldier points his spear at Shadow, and it was near his face. Shadow fake giggles a bit, looking at it.

Shadow: "Spear"

The soldier tilts his head, telling them to come with them. The soldiers start walking to the waterfalls. Sonic, Shadow, and Tails follow them. Amy had two soldiers behind her, making sure she wouldn't escape.

Cream looks at the rock than at them. She follows them quietly. The soldiers went inside the waterfalls; Sonic, Shadow, and Tails were surprised to see that happen. They went inside as well. Sonic and Shadow sat down in a small boat next to each other.

Tails sat down behind Amy. She sat down in front of them, facing each other. She was a bit grumpy. She sighs and looks at them with her eyes. Sonic starts to whistles. The man started rowing the boat as Sonic whistles.

Amy kept on looking at the water till something shine on the gold head. She hides it in a blanket. Sonic and Shadow saw it, and they turn slowly to see the light. Their eyes widen in surprise, and their mouths open. The man kept on rowing, making the vines move.

Shadow: "This...."

Sonic: "This is....."

Three: "El Dorado"

They look at the buildings, and they were made of gold. Everyone they saw was almost made of gold. The butterflies flew. They were yellow and shiny. The people in the village look at the shock and surprise. Once they made it to shore, the soldier went to leave, and a person went to the right to tell their chief.

Sally Acorn was talking to people sitting down smiling, she giggles. The person whispers something in her ear that she was surprised to hear. The soldier looks at Mephiles, and he was doing a spell. The soldier whispers in Mephiles's ear, making him stop.

Mephiles smirks. He pushes the soldier and looks at the rock. He was happy knowing that the gods have finally come to their land.