Chapter 1: Fake battle and Bull chase

(In Spain, 1567 in a village)
~Narrator POV~

A waterfall was going down a river. Scourge had a cup in his hand; he put his cup inside the water, he pulls it out, and gets ready to say his speech.

Scourge: "Today we sail to concord a new world for Spain, for glory, for victory, and gold!"

He raises his cup high, and Tails shut his eyes. Tails were Scourge's slave, but he can be a bit jumpy sometimes. The soldier aims at the sky and fires, Tails jumps, and he bumps to Scourge; he pours a drink in his armor he looks at Tails angrily.

Tails put his ears down, scared of him since he is the captain of the soldiers and army.

Scourge: "Tails, you idiot!"

Tails: "I-I'm sorry, master."

Scourge threw his cup behind him; it hit a wanted poster showing two faces, Shadow and Sonic the hedgehog. Sonic was holding a guitar looking at Shadow, and he threw the dice; they were smiling.

Shadow: "Seven!"

Sonic: "Alright!"

They both high-five each other, Sonic started playing the guitar, and Shadow was dancing happily.

Sonic and Shadow: "One gold for me."

Knuckles: "Hey!"

Both: "One gold for you."

Knuckles: "Hey!!"

Both: "One gold for us."

Knuckles: "HEY!!!!"

They turn around facing Knuckles and his gang; he puts a finger out, showing one.

Knuckles: "One more roll."

Sonic shrug his shoulders, Shadow looks at them smiling.

Shadow: "Uh guys, you broke! You got nothing to bet with!"

Sonic opens his mouth, smiling happily. Knuckles looks at his crew and pulls something out of his coat.

Knuckles: "Well, I have this."

Shadow and Sonic look at it; it was a yellow map. Shadow wasn't smiling, but Sonic the curious hedgehog was.

Shadow: "A map?"

Sonic: "A map?!"

Knuckles: "A map to a new mysterious world."

Sonic goes to Knuckles and looks at the map, happy, wanting to have the map in his hand and explore it.

Sonic: "Well, let see here."

Sonic puts his hand on the map and follows it around; he grabs it from Knuckles' hand and looks at it smiling. Shadow was walking away bored.

Sonic: "Shadow!"

Sonic grabs Shadow on the back of his white shirt collar and pulls him hard. He hits the map-making his face show on the map, and he looks up to Knuckles and his crew.

Shadow: "Excuse me for a moment, fellas."

The shadow stretches the map making it flat again, and he goes back down to talk to Sonic.

Sonic: "Shadow, look, El Dorado, the city of gold; this could be our destiny, our fate."

Shadow rolls his eyes, and he didn't believe anything that Sonic was saying. He talks to Sonic, being grumpy.

Shadow: "Sonic it there was fate, then we wouldn't be playing with loaded dice."

Shadow shows him his red dice; Sonic makes a sad face. Shadow rolls his head and eyes, and he looks at him.