Chapter 6: Deal With Amy Rose

-A few hours later-
(Heading to the big temple)

Sonic, Shadow, and Tails were tired of walking up the stairs as they made it to the top of their temple. Mephiles and Sally it to the top, walking normally like they've done it forever.

Sonic and Shadow made it to the top tired, they breathed hard, holding their hands on their knees. Mephiles and Sally walk a bit forward, then they turn, looking at Sonic and Shadow. Sonic and Shadow stood up straight as if they were used to it.

They look at Mephiles and Sally with their arms cross. Tails crawl to the top of the stairs, and he breaths tired. Mephiles and Sally open up the curtains as Sonic and Shadow walk inside their temple, Tails follow them.

They look around in surprise as Mephiles spoke to them.

Mephiles: "To commentate your arrival, I propose a recent ceremony at Dawn."

Sally: "Then perhaps I can prepare a glorious feast for you tonight."

Mephiles look at Sally irritated, then he looks at the lords smiling.

Mephiles: "Which would you prefer, my lords?"

Sonic and Shadow look at each other, thinking with a serious face.

Sonic: "Both?"

Shadow: "Both"

Both: "Both!"

Sonic: *look at them* "Both is good."

Mephiles: "My lords!"

Sally: "My lords."

They close the curtains, and they walk to the stairs looking at the village. Mephiles smirks happily.

Mephiles: "And so on goes the age of Jaguar...... Happy New Years"

Mephiles walk down, chuckling. Sally shook her head grumpy, and she walks down the stairs. Sonic and Shadow look around the temple as Tails went into a small pool they had. Sonic and Shadow look at each other, smiling happily.

Sonic: "Hey..."

Shadow: "Hey. Hey"

Sonic laughs pushing Shadow softly. Shadow laughs, Tails watch them thinking. They spin around laughing. Tails chuckle, and he looks around. He sees Amy Rose watching them hiding.

Sonic: "Shadow, they think we're gods!"

Shadow: "It's an entire city full of suckers!"

Shadow makes hand motions as he speaks to Sonic. Amy comes out slowly, smirking, thinking of a plan. Tails go to them quickly.

Shadow: "We have to keep it up. Long enough to grab all the god and get the hell out of here!"

Tails yanks softly on Sonic's shirt. Sonic smacks Tail's hand lightly, listening to Shadow.

Sonic: "Shadow, we'll be living like kings!"

Shadow: "Sonic and Shadow!"

Sonic: "Shadow and Sonic! Mighty and powerful gods!"

Sonic and Shadow do some poses. Amy was behind them smiling. Tails hide a bit scared.

Amy: "Hello"

Sonic and Shadow are startled by Amy, and they jump up to the throne, then look at her seriously. Amy giggles, happy. Shadow points to Amy.

Shadow: "Back Mortal! Before we... Drain you with a lightning bolt!"

Amy takes the hair off the gold head statue smiling. They stayed where they were standing in the throne chair.