|9|

"Jisoo wake up"

"1 more day..."

"Jisoo!"

"Fuck off..."

Irene sighed, frustrated at Jisoo. 'This little bitch' Irene thought. She then snatched Jisoo's blanket off of her and kicked Jisoo out of her own bed.

"What. The. Fuck!"

"Jisoo you need to get ready, Dad is already waiting outside"

Jisoo groaned, she got and entered her bathroom to get ready. Irene being the nice person she is, grabbed Jisoo's bags and headed outside.

"Jisoo ready yet?"

"She just woke up"

Irene opened the trunk of the car throwing Jisoo's bags in.

"Jisoo could be really lazy on the weekends" Suho said sighing then rubbed his temples.

"Yeah"

Suddenly a grumpy Jisoo came out of the lobby with a backpack. Jisoo opened the back door, throwing her backpack in before getting in herself.

"Alright let's go"

"Wait"

Suho looked at Jisoo through the car mirror with a eyebrow up.

"Can we stop by Jennie's apartment first?"

"Jisoo we need to get there—"

"Please...?"

Suho sighed but nodded, wondering when did Jennie and Jisoo got so close.

"Where does she live?"

"School apartment"

"Huh, I thought she would be living with her parents or somewhere richer"

"She begged her parents to live with Lisa and Chaeyoung"

"Poor girl"

"Who's her parents?"

"The asshole, Dong-hyun and his wife Min-ju"

"No..."

"Yep those assholes" Irene said fixing her hair

Just thinking about Dong-hyun and Min-ju makes Jisoo's blood boil in anger.

"Well we're here"

Jisoo nodded. She got out of the car walking towards Jennie's lobby building.

Jisoo took the stairs instead of the elevator because it's faster and easier for her.
When she got to the floor, she walked down the hallway until she was met with Jennie's apartment door.

Jisoo knocked on the door, the door swung opened.

"Jisoo?"

"Jennie, Hi"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here to say a goodbye"

"A goodbye...? Your leaving?!"

"No. No. I have to go somewhere for a few days and won't I be back for awhile"

"Then how are we suppose to train together?"

"Irene will be here, I'll be back in a few days probably next week"

"So your not leaving this world?"

"No"

Jennie held out her arms for a hug and Jisoo smiled. They hugged each other tightly.

"I'll be back princess"