|30|

"One, two, three!, one, two, three!"

Jisoo punched then bent down a bit to dodge the punch that was coming for her.

"Nice Jis!"

Jin looked at the clock. "You can go first"

"Thanks"

"Alright everyone! It's time to pack up! Nice job everyone!!"

Jisoo started to take off her gloves then unwrapped the bandages. She saw Jennie waiting for her outside. Seeing that she quickly grabbed her backpack and threw the bandages into the trashcan.

"Princess?"

"Chu"

"What are you doing here?"

"I quit cheerleading, it wasn't for me so I'll be coming to your club to watch or go to the library"

"Oh... okay"

"You ready for your tutor lesson?"

The emotion from Jisoo's face drained. She was hoping that Jennie won't remember about the tutor lessons and that they could go home and take a nap.

"Nooo!!"

Jennie grabbed Jisoo's hand and dragged her towards the school.

"Library or classroom?"

Jisoo didn't answer she was grumpy now.

"Jisoo~ the longer you stay like that, the longer the lesson will be"

"Library..."

"Good choice"

-

"X will equal 42 because of the—" Jennie stopped talking seeing Jisoo daydreaming, she sighed.

"Chu~" Jennie said poking Jisoo's cheek.

Jisoo snapped back to reality. "Hmm?"

"I was explaining how to do this math"

"Sorry, I was um thinking about something..."

Jennie sense that theirs something wrong with Jisoo. She touched Jisoo's hand.

"What's wrong?"

Jisoo squeezed Jennie's hand. "I have a favor to ask...". Jennie ears perked up. "What is it?"

"Can you visit my Mother's grave with me?"

Jennie body froze, she was completely surprised. "Of course Jisoo, of course"

"Thank you..."

"But when are we um... visiting...?"

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow is her birthday. We have to wake up early to drive there, it's pretty far away"

"Okay, are we going to buy flowers too?"

"Yeah, when we get to the place there is a flower shop I always go every year"

Jennie stayed silent for awhile then spoke up, "Can I ask you a question? About your Mom?"

"Yeah sure"

"How did she die?"

Jisoo stayed silent. "I-I mean you don't have to!" Jennie said seeing Jisoo look down.

"She died when I was 6. She was killed by these group of people that came into my house and just killed her in front of me"

"They just killed your mom in front you...? Like that...?" Jennie asked surprised. She can't imagine the trauma Jisoo went through.

"Yeah..."

Jisoo looked down again. Jennie felt guilty for bringing down Jisoo's mood so she stood up making Jisoo look up.

"Come on let's go. I'll treat you to chicken tonight for our first tutor lesson!"

Jennie started to pack up the papers, notebooks and books. Jisoo helped too.

"How about three buckets of chicken?"

Jisoo shook her head. "Five buckets of chicken with 3 orders of mash potatoes and rice also 1 liter of coke"

Jennie mouth was wide open. "That much food? Can you even finish that much food?"

Jisoo smirked. "Watch me"

Jennie smiled. "Fine but next tutor lesson you better pay attention more, okay?"

"Okay"

"Then let's go get chicken!"

"Yay!!"

"Shhh!!"

Jennie and Jisoo covered their mouths. The librarian isn't too thrilled with loud sounds.

"Let's go.." Jennie whispered. They rushed out of the library.

-

"Yummy!"

Jisoo was munching on a drumstick and Jennie was eating mash potatoes.

They decided to buy the food and bring it back to the penthouse.

"Can't believe your in your 3rd bucket of chicken" Jennie said chuckling a bit seeing Jisoo's greasy mouth.

"I think I'll save one bucket of chicken for tomorrow and some rice too"

"I can cook tomorrow unless you want to eat chicken tomorrow"

Jisoo thought about it for a sec. "I'll want your cooking tomorrow"

"Okay let's decided tomorrow what I should cook but first we should pick another movie to watch"

"Moana!"

"Moana it is!"
———————
Sorry for the short Chap it's 5:22am when I wrote. —A