|24|

Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung rushed into the hospital. They quickly checked in and went to Jisoo's room.

They burst through the hospital door. Jisoo was seen on the bed with wires and IV's attached to her and Irene was standing their with her tongue out. Jisoo was mad at Irene as she tried to get a hold of her.

"Princess!! Tell Irene to give me Chicken!!"

Jennie walked over to Jisoo very confused.

"What happened?"

"Irene, won't give me chicken!" Jisoo whined

"Dad is getting you some, So don't steal mine!" Irene yelled

"It was suppose to be mine!" Jisoo yelled back

The door open a second time. Suho was holding a plastic bag, Kang followed behind, a Doctor was right behind too.

"Alright girls let's not start a fight in the hospital" Suho said giving the plastic bag to Jisoo. Jisoo immediately took out the chicken.

"It seems like Jisoo have been doing well" Said the Doctor.

"So can I leave than?" Jisoo asked with a mouthful of chicken. Jisoo been in hospital for 2 days, No visitors for a day expected for Irene and Suho and Kang which bored out Jisoo.

"Yes, but I need someone to keep a eye on you 24/7"

"What why?"

"You seem to like to cause a lot of trouble and with that eye still trying to calm down won't work" 

"But no one is going to able to look after me" Jisoo said still munching on her chicken cutely which made Jennie heart melt.

The Doctor looked around the room and nobody spoke up. The Doctor sighed.

"Well if no one can have a eye on you 24/7 then your going to need to stay here in the hospital"

"I'll take care of her!" Jennie suddenly said startling The Doctor.

The Doctor looked at Jennie with look, "You sure? She's a troublemaker all right"

The second day Jisoo was here, she destroyed the whole room. Knocking the vase, flipping the bed grabbing the wires out of her arms. Jisoo calmed down when Irene told her Jennie was on the other line on her phone. It was just a crazy mess.

The Doctor and Nurses was just in complete shock. It took awhile for them to clean the mess up.

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Okay then you come with me, I need to you give some information and medication"

Jennie nodded and followed the Doctor. As they exited the door, a nurse came in.

"Hello Jisoo, I'm here to take to out those wires out of you" The nurse said slowly approaching Jisoo. Seeing Jisoo isn't going to jump at her she started to unhook the wires.

"I'm sorry for the mess Jisoo cause yesterday, she was just mad that she wasn't able to see someone yesterday" Suho apologized

"It's okay"

Jisoo stared at the nurse while she took the things out of Jisoo's arm. The nurse felt a bit uncomfortable. When the nurse was done she quickly bowed and rushed out of the room.