|25|

"Dong-hyun Kim had disowned Jennie Kim. It was reported yesterday when V.T Kim had said the deal between D.H and V.T are off. As a affect deals had been cut off from D.H Kim Inc."

"The deal of V.T and D.H was that Jennie Kim and Kim Taehyung gets married and Kim Taehyung combine the companies together but since Jennie Kim is not apart of the D.H, the deal is off now" Said the news reporter as a picture of Jennie and Taehyung pop on the screen

"It seems like Jennie had not b—"

"Jisoo could you please turn that off?"

Jisoo pressed the button. She was bored and decided to watch some TV but none of the shows she watches was on so she decided to just watch the news while Jennie cook breakfast.

"Sorry"

"It's fine"

Jisoo walked towards the kitchen where Jennie was cooking.

"Say Ahh"

Jisoo opened her mouth, Jennie gave Jisoo a spoonful of Kimchi fried rice.

"Yum?"

Jisoo nodded happily.

"Go and wait at the table" Jennie said grabbing two plates.

Jisoo obeyed and wobbled her to the table that she never uses. Soon after Jennie came with two plates with Kimchi fired rice.

They had 20 minutes until school since school starts at 8:25 for them.

Jisoo finished her plate in 8 minutes "Done!" Jennie was still eating well she was full.

"Alright I'm done too" Jennie said standing up and collected the plates.

"Jisoo wait for me at the bed"

"Okay!"

Jennie quickly washed the plates and got out Jisoo's medicine. It was a shot though. Jennie poked through the little bottle with the needle, she stopped pulling until liquid reached 25.

Jennie went upstairs where Jisoo was sitting patiently on the bed until she saw the needle.

"No! No!" Jisoo said as Jennie got closer to her.

"Jisoo you have to"

"No!"

"Jisoo"

"No!"

Jennie sighed and sat on the bed. "Jisoo it's your medicine"

Jisoo pouted. "I don't wanna"

"I never knew someone strong as you can be afraid of this tiny needle"

"I-I'm not afraid!"

"Then show me"

"Fine!"

Jisoo pulled up her sleeves, she closed her eyes and held her breath ready for the needle that was big.

Jennie rubbed alcohol on Jisoo's arm then the needle. She watched as the needle sank into Jisoo's arm. Jennie pulled it out when there was no more liquid.

"See was it that bad?"

"No..." Jisoo mumbled

Jennie stood and patted Jisoo's head.

"Come on let's go"

•••

Lisa and Chaeyoung ran towards Jennie and pounced on her.

"We heard it on the news!" Lisa said

"Are you okay?"

"Who are you living with now?"