|21|

"She's not fire mother!!"

"Then what is she? Huh?"

"She's... she's my friend!!"

"A friend that kisses you?! I don't think so Jennie Kim!!" Min-ju yelled

Jennie froze in her spot.

"You saw that?"

"Of course I did!! I was looking around for Ruby when the shooting started!! And I saw how she— Ugh!!"

"She's someone who protects me!!"

Min-ju scoffed at that.

"Kim Jisoo isn't fire. She's someone who cares about me... she cares about me, more then you!"

"I know what your trying to do Jennie Kim, trying to break this marriage?"

"I never loved Taehyung"

"From now on you are going to be living in this mansion"

"But you said I could—"

"No! Me and your Father had decided that you'll be living here from now on"

"How about school?!"

"We hired a bodyguard that will drive you to school and back home and the bodyguard will also not let you near Jisoo"

"What!!"

"Go! The bodyguard is outside waiting for you, pack your things from that tiny apartment and come back"

"This is—!!"

"It's been decided! Jennie Kim!!"

With a teary eyes Jennie rushed out of the room. She saw Ruby standing there with a face, ignoring her she rushed outside where she saw Kai.

"Kai...?"

"M'lady"

"What are you doing here?"

With a smile Kai said, "I'll be your driver and bodyguard from now on"

"You...?"

"Yes"

"I—"

"Why don't we get into the limo car first?"

Jennie nodded. Kai opened the door for Jennie. She stepped in. Kai closed the door and went to the driver seat.

Kai stepped his foot on the gas petal.

"So how?"

"Well I got a call from your parents. At first I said no cause who would want to work with them but when they were explained the situation. I immediately said yes cause I felt bad"

"You felt bad?"

"Your parents shouldn't control your life. You choose your path in life, you choose who you are. Your parents can't choose it for you because it's you, you find yourself" Kai said smiling at Jennie.

"I don't know how to respond to that..."

Kai chuckled. "Thank Suho for that"

"Why?"

"Well, we met at high school. Me and the boys we're troublemakers. We acted all tough and pushed people around and it's because we lived in a orphanage that's until Suho put us in our place. He fought us and we never seen that kind of fighting skills before"

"So... he hired you...?"

"You guessed it, there was accident... he got a girl pregnant but it wasn't his fault. She drugged him but even though she drugged him. Suho took all of the responsibilities"