༎𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2༎

|𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 - 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜|

「𝙺𝚊𝚎𝚍𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚟」

"You have two choices, either become human again or die." I spoke in monotone. "Hahaha, a small thing like you can't hope to kill me!" She laughed.

I sighed. "How disappointing...." I muttered. Her eyes widened. "That phrase! You're the-" I cut her head off. Her body soon turned to ash.

I sheathed my sword and walked away. Good thing this was an empty alley.

I sighed. "How disappointing..." I said to myself. Even though Demons were not affected by the sun, they still die by Nichirin swords. I was in my way to school. My hair tied in a high ponytail. My bangs covering my eyes and I had black glasses on. I also had my bag on my side, hanging from my shoulder. My sword which was in a cloth, sticking out.

I also wore the school uniform with black tights one.

As I made it to school I noticed a Loud blue haired boy. "Inosuke? What are you doing here?" I asked. He turned towards me. "Oh it's just you! Gonpachiro, told me that I'd be a good... Ashet to the vangball Clab! He also said that I'd be able to fight him of I join!" Inosuke shouted.

"So Tanjiro told you you'd be a great asset to the volleyball club?" I questioned. He nodded. Many people were looking at us. I just grabbed Inosuke's hand and dragged him to the Volleyball club. It was still early so they should still be there.

I opened up the gym doors.

"Volleyball Club, a new member wants to join, his name is Hashibira Inosuke. Be careful though, He's a double edge sword." I spoke. They all stopped and looked in our direction. "Oh, Kocho. You brought a new member?" The one I've come to know as Daichi, asked as he walked over to us.

I nodded.

"He has very good physical strength and can jump high. He is also very competitive and will most likely pick fights with the strongest member of the team. He may be only an inch taller than Hinata, but he can jump higher than even the net. During practice matches or when you play against each other and Inosuke is into the game, dodge any ball he throws. It can injure you severely. What else.... " I explained as I put a hand on my child.

"Oh, even if Inosuke breaks some bones, he can still play. He's used to breaking bones and still fight.... And be careful he's like a wild boar and is very flexible. I'll come to pick him up after school.... Be careful Daichi, He's your problem now." I ended. I left the Gym, leaving Inosuke.

"How interesting things will turn out now..." I muttered.

「𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥」

I sighed as I waited out of Aoba Johsai with Inosuke. "What's an elementary kid and a Middle school kid doing here? Are You two waiting for your siblings?" A tall guy with a smile asked.