Chapter 7: Back Off His Mine

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was working as Taehyung's personal Assistant for a week now and Jungkook had one word to described what he is feeling right now.

Hell.

He was living in hell, where the demon King is Kim Taehyung and he was under his majesty's mercy. Because if he would defy this majesty then he would be thrown to the fire of hell where there is just suffering and pain.

But what's the difference?

His already suffering since he can't even have short break to eat, nor even eat lunch just to accomplished the work that he was asked to do. Most of them are stupid works. Like When the time Taehyung asked to encode those some files to the system. But Taehyung came inside Jungkook's office and accidentally step on the plug of the computer so the Computer shut down.

Taehyung didn't even say sorry for what he did, and just got out. Poor Jungkook needs to start all over again within the encoding.

Jungkook is living in hell really.

Now, Jungkook was working on his computer when he heard the telephone rang. He answered it.

"Hello?" Jungkook said.

"Who the hell is this? And where is Taehyungie~?" A voice said in the other line.

"Uhm.... I'm Mr. Kim's new assistant. May I help you?" Jungkook said.

"I see, Tae had a assistant again. Ugh, you'll get fired soon enough anyway." The voice said.

Jungkook prayed in his heart that he won't be fired. So far Mr. Kim seems to tolerate his restlessness. Being late to work, not doing the jobs on time, Mr. Kim should fired him already but instead he give more and more Job to Jungkook which Jungkook do his best to make the work done.

"I see. But may I asked who is this?" Jungkook said.

"Its his Future Lover name Lee Min Hyuk. Now put the phone to Taehyung Now." The Voice said.

"Lover? Min Hyuk? But thats a boy's name? Could it be Mr. Kim is.... Nah~ I should careless about his sexually!!" Jungkook thought and shook his head. "Ahm Wait a minute." Jungkook said. He press something on the phone and beep...

"Uhm... Mr. Kim?  Lee Min Hyuk on the phone and he wanted to talk to you." Jungkook said.

"Tell him I'm busy and Drop The call and never received a Call From him ever again!" Tarhyung said coldy.

"I understand." Jungkook said.

Bbbeeeeepppp

"Hello? Mr. Lee, Mr. Kim is currently busy and he said not to accept any calls at the moment." Jungkook said.

"Huh!? Are you making some stupid excuse for me not to see My Lover!?" Min Hyuk said angrily.

"No I'm not, Pls Understand that Mr. Kim is a busyman. He isn't just a normal CEO that is running a regular company. The Company he is running is Big and it takes a big Responsibility to run this Huge Company. So Pls understand." Jungkook said ever softly.

" SHUT UP! You don't need to lecture me how Taehyung's company. Just give the damn phone to him or else you'll be dead once you'll get fired!!" Min Hyuk said and it send Jungkook shiever. He doesn't know what to do anymore.