Chapter 35: Two Birds With One Stone

3rd Person's pov

Yeonji woke up in an unknown place. He was feeling a little bit dizzy, and nauseated. But when he realize where he is he was surprised. He was in a room, in an empty room where he was hanging up sidedown and below him is a drum full of water. His feet and Hands are also tied together.

He tried moving but it seems that it was no used.

"Since your awake, How about lets play a little~" Jimin said with a smile and he was holding a remote. Yeonji saw this and paled. Jimin press the remote and Yeonji's suddenly went to the drum filled with water.

Yeonji struggle to breath, and keep trashing around.

" You can't kill him Chim, or else we won't get any information." Yoongi said.

"An average person can held there breath 3 minutes of so... Since his upside-down maybe he could held is breath for a minute, so Let him stay like that for a minute." Jimin said and chuckled.

"Your insane Chim." Yoongi said and get the remote from Jimin (who pouted) and press the botton that lead for Yeonji's head to go up from the drum.

Yeonji was struggling to breath. "Damn You bastard!" Yeonji yelled.

"On second thought." Yoongi said and press the botton again and let Yeonji Drown once more.

Once he was satisfied, Yoongi press the button and Lift Yeonji again.

"If your not gonna talk, We will put some piranhas inside that Drum" Yoongi said.

"Tsk, I will never talk to you bastards." Yeonji said.

Yoongi shrug his shoulder. " Bring on the piranhas." Yoongi yelled a bit.

"Here are our babies." Jimin said and carry a bucket full of piranhas and put it on the drum where YeonJi's head is gonna sink again.

"Chim, Do you really want that our babies would look like a piranhas?" Yoongi said.

"Won't you just love it~ I mean they would deadly." Jimin said happily.

"Well, They would. But I prepare if they could be like a Cat. Deadly yet cute." Yoongi said.

"Just like you, Suga. Your a cat, Lazy deadly, and Cute." Jimin said and chuckled.

"I know." Yoongi said.

Jimin chuckled and got his knife and look at Yeonji. "We need to put you some make up to make sure that the piranhas would kiss you with their deadly fangs." Jimin said and gave Yeonji a slice in the cheeks and make some carving on Yeonji's face.

Yeonji scream in pain as blood started to flow out.

" Now, Its done. " Jimin said and smile as he walk away from Yeonji.

" Your gonna talk or what!?" Yoongi said and showing the remote.

Yeonji knows that if Yoongi would press that remote his head will go down to drum that is full of piranhas. The piranhas would quickly react and bite his head just a matter of second and he will be dead.

" Fine, Fine, what the hell you wanted to know!?" Yeonji said.

"Who hired you to explode Jeon Jungkook's apartment!?" Yoongi said.

Yeonji smirk. "I wasn't the one who did that." Yeonji said.

"But your the one who hired Yu Hoon Jae to Destroy his apartment." Jimin said.