Chapter 22: Chat a little bit

3rd Person's Pov

The sniper woke up in an unknown room. He look around and saw that the room is empty, the only thing that is there is him tied on the chair, and a small light bulb that  shone on him. 

"A wake already?" Yoongi asked smirking looking at the guy and he was holding a knife.

"The hell! let me go!" The sniper guy yelled. 

"Not so fast~ I wanted to play with you a little bit~" Yoongi said and he let the Man saw how sharp his knife is. The man paled and wanted to run away but he can't run since he was tied up in the chair.

Next thing you know you can hear a horrifying scream.

In the corner, Namjoon gulp and Jimin look at his boyfriend amazingly.

"Your boyfriend is scary." Namjoon said.

"Scary and Cool at the same time." Jimin said and smile.

Namjoon look at Jimin scared a bit. "Your more scary, how can you smile and chuckled while seeing your boyfriend torture someone." NAmjoon said.

Jimin chuckled. "Because My boyfriend is cool, thats why I love him " Jimin said but he smirk. "Beside~ Its not like his the only one who loves to torture enemies." Jimin said.

"I'm right, your more scarier." Namjoon said.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Taehyung was working when he heard a knoc.

"Come in" Taehyung said.

"Good Morning Sir" Jungkook said as he walk inside an close the door gently. Taehyung smile seeing this cute bunny. 

"Good Morning too." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised with this but he smile knowing that Taehyung is starting to become less intimidating. Well, Jungkook knows that Taehyung would be like this just to him, whenever they'll have a meeting Taehyung would still be look scary and intimidating.