Chapter 23: The Witness

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook went to his work looking like a zombie. He didn't sleep last night since he was bothered because he saw something that he supposed not to see. He then made to Mr.Kim's office and knock on the door.

"Come In." He heard that cold voice.

Jungkook walk inside and saw that Yoongi and Namjoon was there too. 

"Ah Good Morning  Mr. Kim, I'm sorry to disturb you but you have a meeting with (name)." Jungkook said.

Taehyung sigh. He stand up and fixed his tie and look at Namjoon. "Hyung, Pls find that person who that key chain belongs and make sure that whoever this person doesn't escaped." Taehyung said.

Namjoon got the keychain in the desk and nod.

Jungkook look at the keychain and he was familiar with it, he was about to say something but Taehyung walk near him.

"Lets go." Taehyung said.

Jungkook follow Taehyung behind him and he gulp.

"Should I tell him?.... Maybe after the meeting." Jungkook thought

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When the meeting ended up with that Client. Taehyung and Jungkook existed the building but when they did a familiar Man stop Taehyung, and Taehyung knew this man.

"Its nice to see you Mr. Kim. If I just say, your company is still great just like before when your father was the one who's running it." Mr. Wines, Richard said. He was one of the important foreigners that is associated with Kim's business ever since. 

Taehyung at the mentioned his father he was annoyed but he didn't show it instead he just gave his normal cold, intimidating look to this guy. 

"Thank You for your compliment Mr. Wines." Taehyung said in english and Jungkook was impress how Taehyung was fluent on them, well thats expected since he was a CEO of one of the greatest and successful company in the world .

"How's your father by the way? I didn't see him after he gave the company to you." Richard said.