Chapter 19: Stalker?

3rd Person's pov

They went to the meeting and Taehyung forgot the flash drive in his car when they got to the meeting room so he ordered Jungkook to get the flash drive that was located in the Car.

Jungkook do what he asked for but he felt something uneasy but he shrug it off. After he got the flashdrive he went back to the meeting and stayed there.

Unknown to him, he was been watch by unknown man who was in Car park few feet away from Where Taehyung's Car is been park.

After the meeting, Taehyung was glad that the Meeting was done. "Did you take notes of the meeting?" Taehyung asked his P. A. as he was driving the car.

"Yes sir, Would you like to review it?" Jungkook asked.

"No, Maybe later. First how about we grab something." Taehyung said.

"Hmm... Okay." Jungkook said and look at the side mirror. He notice a familiar car was behind them. He saw that this Car was also park in the same building they came from, but also this Car is also on their trail before that since he was looking at the side mirror ever since.

Jungkook shook his head probably he was just imagining things.

When they got to this expensive Cafe, Jungkook didn't pay attention to prizes but he was stunt by the Cakes and sweets desplayed. Taehyung notice how Jungkook's eyes quickly sparkle like diamonds when he saw all of those sweets.

"Tell me, Which one do you like?" Taehyung asked Jungkook said.

"Eh?" Jungkook said.

"You deaf or something?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah... No..." Jungkook said shyly.

"Then what do you like?" Taehyung said.

"You don't have too sir." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook its clear in your eyes that you want something, so let cut the chase and tell me what you want." Taehyung said.

Jungkook look down to the Sweets and pointed one, and he also requested one Banana Milkshake.

But when they eat Sweets. Taehyung, infront of him seeing Jungkook eating happily is more sweet than the thing that he was eating.

"You like Sweet that much right?" Taehyung said.

"Yes, Very much. Specially this Banana Milkshake, I remember when Geomy and the rest always bring me one whenever they visit me in my house." Jungkook said.

"Geomy?" Taehyung asked.

"Yugeom, He is my best friend." Jungkook said.

"I see, Bambam's Boyfriend." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, Bamie and Geomy are both my bestfriend. Then I met the others through them during High school." Jungkook said.

"Hm... I see, well can I asked you a personal question then? " Taehyung said.

"Go ahead. ." Jungkook said.

"Did you have any relationship before?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook almost chocked with that question.

He cleared his throat and. "No, dating or relationship isn't really my thing." Jungkook said.