Chapter 3: P. A?

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook close the door behind him and slam down the floor panting.

"Did I really met face to face with Mr. Kim?" Jungkook thought and he paled.

😰😰 <<< "Oh no! I'll probably lost a Job by tomorrow!!! Ugh! Worst I'll probably dead!!! " Jungkook thought in horror.

"But? Why does he after with that poor man? I mean his already a Millioner, a trillioner even. So why do he need to steal with that poor man?" Jungkook thought. But he shook his head and thought about his Job.

"Maybe I should start looking for another Job!" Jungkook said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Thing!

The elevator open and a walking dead looking Jungkook walk inside. The black eye bag, the messy hair, its an evidence of him being dead.

He went to his place and Yugeom look at His friend.

"Kookie, what happened to you? You look like a Zombie!" Yugeom said.

Jungkook slam his face on the table. "I can't sleep last night, there are two things bothering me." Jungkook said.

"What is it?" Yugeom said.

"The one is that I'm looking for another Job but so far none is available that I can do. The second one is..... What would Mr. Kim do to me? He'll probably kill me..." Jungkook said.

"One why would you look for another job? Two, Why would Mr.kim would kill you?" Yugeom said.

"You'll never understand my pain~." Jungkook said who's soul fleeing out of his body (anime style).

"But your lucky that Jackson isn't here to punish you that your late. His in Mr. Kim office." Yugeom said.

Jungkook look more dead than usual. "Kill me now." Jungkook said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"So Sungjin out run you guys? Thats new." Jackson said as he was chilling in the couch.

"Its because Tae here let Sungjin's partner that night go." Yoongi said.

"Thats~ New. I'm interested on what really happened now." Jackson said.

"Tae fall in love in the first sight thats what." Jimin said smirking.

"I agree." Yoongi said.

"Really?" Jackson said look at Taehyung who was sitting in his chair. He turn around and smirk. He look at Namjoon.

"Do you have information with that Guy already?" Taehyung said.

"Not really, its hard to find him." Namjoon said.

"Find who?" Jackson said and take a peak in Namjoon's loptop since Namjoon is working on it.

"This Guy." Namjoon said and make a few Clicks, then a cute bunny boy's picture showed on the screen.