Chapter 39: Truth

3rd Person's pov

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

            Jungkook, Your father knows that he would die that day and he told me that if Mr. Kim would be satisfied that he killed your father then that would be over. Thats why he went there, to that party.... Knowing he would die. I cried, and cried that night. Regretting that I wish I had stop him, but it was his choice so... I couldn't do nothing.

Then after that we move to Seoul. To start a new life. To start a brand new day and leave the pass behind.

It was fine, We survived, we live happily.

I thought it would last... But... No, it didn't.

Its because when your 15, I was applying for a Job because my previous Job got bankrup and I lost my job. So I applied to this company that I didn't know that it belongs To Mr. Kim Jaehyung.

I thought that if I would work normally, he won't do anything. But I found out that after that meeting Jaehyung still had this anger on his heart, a pain in his heart that he revealed to me one day.

He told me how he was hurt. He was so hurt that he lost his oldest son, and its because of us. Because of me and your Appa, he lost his son. He was in pain, for how amny years because of that.

He threatened me that he would kill you, So that I could feel the pain of how To lost your own Child. But I beg him, not too.

I beg him to take my life instead of Yours and he chooses the date of your 16th birthday.

And I agree. Were gonna met at the park on your 16th birthday and... Well the rest is history.

I'm sorry. Me and You father were sorry for all we have done. We regret what we have done, and we knew it was so wrong.... So, so Wrong....

Thats why, in this 16th birthday of yours. I'm sorry if from now one I wouldn't be here with you.

But I know your gonna be okay. Afterall, Aren't you a strong bunny? Your kind, sweet, forgiving, yet your not weak, your more stronger than any of us, and I know your gonna survive and never do anything like what we have done.

If you have ever felt an anger towards the Kims. Don't be, You should be angry with us. Because of what we have done, we killed someone who is important to someone. Never do bad revenge towards the Kims, because at the first place we were the ones who's wrong.

What you should do is kill them with kindness. Because thats what true revenge is.

Kind and Courage.

Thats all you need, to have a better life.

Jungkook, Happy 16th birthday. Remember that me and Your father is always be with you and we always love you.

I always will love you, our beloved Jeon Jungkook.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖