Chapter 30: Message Complete

3rd Person's pov

After that event, Taehyung decided to give Jungkook a ride home.

"Thank You for the ride Taehyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"Its fine, Just call me if something happens again okay? And Do 't hesitate got it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nod. "I will, Take Care." Jungkook said.

"You too." Taehyung said and Jungkook smile and close the door.

The car then drove away and Jungkook went inside his apartment and he sigh in relief. He was thinking of today's event. Many things are in his mind.

He mean, Why did this Guy needed to kill two innocent homeless people when in the end he would kill himself anyway?

Why do he needed to report his crimes to both Taehyung and Him?

What's his true Goal?

Jungkook had many question but, he was glad that its over.

.

.

.

Or is it? Jungkook can't help the feeling that something is missing. Something is wrong and he wasn't the only one who had this feeling.

Taehyung who was now driving a Car had the same question, same confusion on his head. He had the same feeling with all of this, so its better that Jungkook is now at his home safe while Taehyung will work with this Case without Jungkook so that they could protect the little bunny.

But he didn't know that soon he'll regret it.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook on the other hand, Decides that all of those thoughts shall be wash a away. Besides, the man is gone and everything should be fine now.He needed to relax and clear his mind.

He then decided to take a warm nice Shower to clear his mind about things when his phone suddenly ring. Jungkook was confused to who ever is calling him so he stop the shower and put a towel around his waist and walk away from his bathroom and got his phone from the living room in the Couch. 

He saw who the caller is and it was Taehyung. 

"Ahm... Hello?" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook! Listen to me, The true killer is still alive. The body that was found was a decoy! " Taehyung said in panic. 

"What!?" Jungkook said and look at his phone to the side, but then he notice a white stuff under his table. Jungkook was surprised and let go of his phone and run away.

The phone was on the floor with Taehyung his name. "Jungkook? Hello? Jungkook! Answer Me!"